IGNORED

When City Make The Prem .

Major Isewater

City in the Prem?

I will probably be 100 by then, currently 48 but with the wonders of modern medicine it might make it.

Then I bet the first game at home to Man U some young ultra will stand in front of me and I won't see bugger all!

But you will hear him effing and blinding you for not singing loud enough:facepalm:

if its anything like my Football Manager game we will see seasons as follows 15th-7th-10th-6th-6th-4th-2nd-3rd.

Champions League football inbound 

14th 12th 8th 8th 7th 15th 10th 7th 4th 3rd. That's my record.

Is it just me that would prefer to be in the Championship?Hate pretty much everything about the Premier League.

Nope not just you, I'd like us to establish ourselves as a consistent Championship club first challenging for the play off places season after season before making that final push to get there with players that are here to help the club get there rather than just doing it for themselves to get there for a huge pay cheque, if we can find some quality players from abroad along with some decent homegrown talent & get the balance right I can't see there being any problem with us staying in the Premiership, the biggest problem will be keeping hold of our players should we make it there which brings me onto Freeman's contract does anyone else think we need to get him tied down to a 5 year contract with him only having 2 years left next season & what I see as a great prospect for the future & vital to us staying in the Championship & hopefully challenging for the play offs with the right additions next season should we make it there.

Archived