IGNORED

Preston's Form

Touch_my_butter

I expect them to finish second now. They have momentum, which is hugely important at this stage of the season. MK seem increasingly inconsistent, and Swindon are on a poor run.

Right now, I would expect them to finish top two. If they keep this run going a little longer, they will be eyeing top place. For us to keep ahead.

I googled it on the way home 3000 allocation to start of with which is half of the way stand and the other half gets opened if demand is there so potentially 6000. Could be the game which sees us win the league with only a handful of games after. I think this game will be more important than the swindon game which is the one before. Would be great to take 6000 fans but surely not ..... You can always dream

I googled it on the way home 3000 allocation to start of with which is half of the way stand and the other half gets opened if demand is there so potentially 6000. Could be the game which sees us win the league with only a handful of games after. I think this game will be more important than the swindon game which is the one before. Would be great to take 6000 fans but surely not ..... You can always dream

April 11th. Date for your diaries guys

Preston started the season well, but then had a very poor run, which set them back.  I wrote them off as challengers for automatic promotion, but they've recently rediscovered their early season form, so look like serious contenders again.  I regard their recent run of results as a good omen for their match with City as it can't last for ever.  It will come to an end, hopefully by the time they play us!

I'm going for City and Preston auto and Sheffield Utd in the play off's - Cloughy Junior is getting that team together and I fancy them for play off success over MK and Swindle

As long as they beat Swindon in the final 21-22 on penalties and have both their keepers sent off. I will be happy to watch those Inbreds sweat until the final seconds of the season.

Our lot will be there , full on of course  , blackpool weekend ! 

Preston started the season well, but then had a very poor run, which set them back. I wrote them off as challengers for automatic promotion, but they've recently rediscovered their early season form, so look like serious contenders again. I regard their recent run of results as a good omen for their match with City as it can't last for ever. It will come to an end, hopefully by the time they play us!

Seemed to coincide with Gardner's injury who is now back. For me, on his day the most natural striker in this league.

Also seem to have strengthened midfield well in the window. Got momentum for sure, and we may well be kicking ourselves for not taking our chances against them earlier in the season at AG, come the end of the season. Always regarded them as a proper club, real fans. On budgets alone, it most likely should be them and Sheff Utd, but you still have to do it, and as we know, it's never quite that easy. Like us, seem to have that habit of keeping it tight at the back and grinding out a result when not playing well.

We are tired, but hanging on. Get through the next three weeks, and if the table looks as it does now, I think we will be fine. Table may look very different next Tuesday, next Saturday etc. Frankly, just concerned with the gap to third...for now. Still owe them one for '97!

Seemed to coincide with Gardner's injury who is now back. For me, on his day the most natural striker in this league.

Also seem to have strengthened midfield well in the window. Got momentum for sure, and we may well be kicking ourselves for not taking our chances against them earlier in the season at AG, come the end of the season. Always regarded them as a proper club, real fans. On budgets alone, it most likely should be them and Sheff Utd, but you still have to do it, and as we know, it's never quite that easy. Like us, seem to have that habit of keeping it tight at the back and grinding out a result when not playing well.

We are tired, but hanging on. Get through the next three weeks, and if the table looks as it does now, I think we will be fine. Table may look very different next Tuesday, next Saturday etc. Frankly, just concerned with the gap to third...for now. Still owe them one for '97!

Yes Preston were without Garner but we were without Wilbraham and Agard at the same time and despite Preston so called having all of the firepower (Davies, Beckford, Eubanks-Blake) they couldn't cope. We however found away to overcome the absentees.

Proper level headed responses here! None of this "We're the best team in league and everyone else is shit" etc. that some forums have.... However in response to some saying you want us to come up with you. Brentford said that to us last year and look how that turned out! We're the team in control of 2nd place however! Beat Franchise next week and up to the auto's we go!

They are a very good team and Grayson is an excellent manager. I hope they go up via the automatics but obviously in 2nd place behind us! Should be a good game at their place, surprised that it isn't on TV! but sky are probably sick of us this season.

Archived