IGNORED

Orient Wages Not Paid

BobbyC

Will be paid Weds, they seem to be on a bit of a roll having dumped Walsall 2-0 today, their new manager says its the best they have played; so will be well up for us at home...........we had better be ready.

Will be paid Weds, they seem to be on a bit of a roll having dumped Walsall 2-0 today, their new manager says its the best they have played; so will be well up for us at home...........we had better be ready.

They are doing better, but I also think some teams are just benefitting from a better schedule. They have played nine games this calendar year to our 15. That is quite a difference. Player for player, they should be doing much better, just never seem to have put it together as a team. Thought they would be up there this season.

One straw in the wind is the two mid week games they have had to play in that time they gave list.

Somewhere in the annals of history i commented that Leyton Orient's bubble had been well and truly burst after their capitulation last season. And that was before the debacle of losing the Slade. Then Hurn got out, not sure if in that order, sold to johny foreigner no less and it was all very predictable where they now find themselves:- how many had them as title contenders i am not sure.

Archived