IGNORED

Doc Is Leaving.. According To His Dad....

Uxbridge Red

Doc's family made the trip out to Barbados for the NI internationals, they had the tickets before Doc was injured. Apparantly Doc took a pain killing injection before the playoff final.

Doc's father, mother, brother and a bloke they called 'Coach' were with a group of NI fans including a colleague of mine who organises the London contigent of the NI fan club overseas trips, when he asked Doc's Dad about Doc's future, he said that Doc had done all he could at City and would be leaving this close season to QPR or Plymuff.

You saw it here first!!

I hope he is wrong!!!

CTID ;)

Guest Paolo

I do not doubt that Tommy feels he needs to move on to progress his career. however he is under contract, and I would be surprised that Plymouth have the funds to buy him. More likely QPR.

In the end, it will be down to who has the money, if the £s are not forthcoming, he will be staying.

Doc's family made the trip out to Barbados for the NI internationals, they had the tickets before Doc was injured. Apparantly Doc took a pain killing injection before the playoff final.

Doc's father, mother, brother and a bloke they called 'Coach' were with a group of NI fans including a colleague of mine who organises the London contigent of the NI fan club overseas trips, when he asked Doc's Dad about Doc's future, he said that Doc had done all he could at City and would be leaving this close season to QPR or Plymuff.

You saw it here first!!

I hope he is wrong!!!

CTID ;)

I have also heard this, but was told that if City improve his deal he will stay, basically QPR have offered twice as much as he is on down Ashton Gate

Guest bristol south end

Its well known that QPR do not have a penny to spend so while tommy still has 2 years left on his contract it is impossible that he will go there,unless it is a player exchange,who fancys Judas and the pest?

I don't think Doc would join QPR and he knows we have probably the best chance of going up because all of the teams coming down from Div. 1 are pants. I think he will still be here in September but if we don't grab the oppurtunity to dominate this divsion then maybe he'll leave during the season. Please stay Tommy!! ;)

Steve landsdown himself said at the open day last year that Tommy 'drove a very hard bargain' over his contract. So I would guess that he is earning a good wage, at the top end of what City are prepared to pay him.

He has however greatly improved this year, after some really dodgy matches. He is therefore attracting other teams. I cannot think Tommy would go to either team mentioned as they have just gone up, not established in the 1st ( or whatever it is called now). Maybe Scotty has told him that the grass isn't always greener etc.

He did have a cortisone injection before the playoff final and was doubtful. ( so my source tells me)

Archived