IGNORED

Qpr And Ffp

ashton_fan

And look at the ridiculous price paid to sponsor the Man City ground, one business paying another but the same owners, its all bollocks.

I note Hull have just been done, but were able to negotiate the fine paid...not really much of a reason to abide by the rules is there.

The money was borrowed during the season in question so I guess this appeared as a credit in the books with no corresponding debit since the money wasn't going to be repaid.

I can't remember what all the ffp rules are and what applies to which clubs, but if it based on trading figures then conversion of debt to equity will make no difference.  I thought the QPR fine had already been assessed and applied for?

I really wanted them to come down with a huge fine due, to see how big the Football League's balls are.  Not huge I suspect.

Just imagine if QPR get thrown out of the league so only one club gets relegated to the Vanaramamamama.  Nick Piggs' lawyer would make a fortune if NLBR don't get promoted..........

I've always thought why can't they pay for any seats unused on a match day? Boosts the clubs income & says we had a sell out crowd, fair enough the cameras might prove otherwise but ticket sales won't ;-)

Archived