IGNORED

Negan

That's currently our average away following for this season, only bettered by Sheffield United with 1653. Barnsley 3rd with 1117. Now I don't know what we were averaging in our last season in the championship, pretty sure it was only about 6-700 but a great improvement, granted that's mainly due to the success we're having this season but it's good to see we're one of the best supported teams in league 1 and hopefully, should we go up, we can keep that average number of followers for the championship (or more should we have another season like this)

That's currently our average away following for this season, only bettered by Sheffield United with 1653. Barnsley 3rd with 1117. Now I don't know what we were averaging in our last season in the championship, pretty sure it was only about 6-700 but a great improvement, granted that's mainly due to the success we're having this season but it's good to see we're one of the best supported teams in league 1 and hopefully, should we go up, we can keep that average number of followers for the championship (or more should we have another season like this)

around the same I think Brett, the FL releases the figures every season, I used it to dispell the gas myth that their away support was better then ours

Archived