IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Not to us 19 points behind with 12 games to go after tonight.

Being a City fan I look at all the possibilities. My optimistic side says we will be fine. My realistic side looks at the size of our squad coming to the run in of the end of the season. Looking at getting at least automatic promotion, so 1st or 2nd, depending on Mk dons, Preston. Forget Swindle, they have bottled it. So, looking at the size of the Sheff Utd squad they could keep pushing until the end of the season and there is always one team that suddenly starts pushing up the table??

Just saying like.  :blink:

• Like 1

He's been poor, & IMHO he's consistently been the weak link when I've observed away from home.

That's my opinion so far, obvs I want him to be successful

All no doubt fair comment from what you've seen, but he's been officially credited with an assist tonight.

I'd like to see Jet in the team personally but credit to Agard where it's due.

Honestly just not seen him do much, although he got an assist thst I must have missed or just not have realised

Sounds like Joe Bryan really 'made' the goal by chasing a lost cause and getting an unlikely cross in, but Agard got the final touch to Freeman so counts officially as his assist.

Let's hope Agard bags a couple in the 2nd half to make this game safe.