IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Lost the least amount of games, second best for goals scored & conceded, 7 points clear of second if Preston win their game in hand Oh how that table looks better than I thought it was going to be at the end of tonight.

Who's thinking the double should be our target now & very obtainable. :-D :-D :-D

Edited by TNBT

Lost the least amount of games, second best for goals scored & conceded, 7 points clear of second if Preston win their game in hand Oh how that table looks better than I thought it was going to be at the end of tonight.

Who's thinking the double should be our target now & very obtainable. :-D :-D :-D

7 points clear of 2nd?

Might want to look at the updated table whilst holding onto your knickers!

Edit. I'm a retard.

Edited by Fordy62
  • Like 2

7 points clear of 2nd?

Might want to look at the updated table whilst holding onto your knickers!

Edit. I'm a retard.

Both retards I had to edit it to put the Preston bit in as forgot when originally writing it was hoping I'd got away before anyone read it but obviously not the case :laugh: :-)

Respect on owning up! Your thoughts now?

It was fantasy, but we are living in that right now!

To be promoted at the Swindon match we need to be 16 points clear of third place at final whistle (assuming we all have 5 games left at that stage).

Its almost a given if we beat Swindon that we would be over them. We would then need to take 5 more points out of MK over the next 7 games.

If we maintain our form, its moved to the 'possible' certainly!

Edited by cityexile

Bit of a theory - but on Saturdays we are typically playing a team that has had a week off to our four days. On a Tuesday we have both played on a Saturday, and are equally tired. Might be rubbish, but at least its a theory.

Again, we have has less possession, fewer shots - and won.

saving energy,not panicking and taking our chances