IGNORED

Oops Mind The Gap Swindle....

42nite

Hopefully Tim that is all they will get this season.Good job for them they made the most of it at the time.If the wheels continue to fall Off for them it may give them some comfort when they are still league one next season.

Correct and I think Swindon will be feeling a little bit silly now for their actions in November......

Couldn't agree more, ******* pansies jumping up and down thinking they'd won the bloody league. I'm absolutely LMFAO at these ***** now! And they were singing 'top of the league having a laugh'

Well yes we are Top of the League and yes we're having a laugh at you! :rofl2br:

Welcome TO HELL :devil: on APRIL 6TH you cheating scumbags.

12 points and counting....

On their forum, they're worrying about the upcoming suspensions, and suggesting 'strategic' yellows to even them out.

Awww bless!

We are looking forward to welcoming you to The Gate very soon!

That can't be right. Are you suggesting that Swindon might be considering cheating..?!

I actually hate them more than the sags & after the antics on the pitch back in November I see no reason to change my opinion.

its interesting to hear other club's fans saying exactly the same about the diving and the players antics which shows a total lack of respect for fellow professionals.

I am so looking forward to their visit to the gate . . that's if their fans bother turning up.

I would suggest that they bring a change of nappy.

I actually hate them more than the sags & after the antics on the pitch back in November I see no reason to change my opinion.

its interesting to hear other club's fans saying exactly the same about the diving and the players antics which shows a total lack of respect for fellow professionals.

I am so looking forward to their visit to the gate . . that's if their fans bother turning up.

I would suggest that they bring a change of nappy.

Same here mate, cant stand them and their supporters. We arent the only ones to hate them either, what you have Oxford, us, Gillingham, Reading, Cheltenham and even Rovers cant stand em.

Swindle won the world cup back in November!

Will take great pleasure in the return at Ashton Gate but to be fair they only got to the top by cheating.

They will get what they deserve at the end of the season, Nothing!

Would be nice to see them drop out of the play offs.

Up the Gills.

Swindle won the their world cup back in November!

Will take great pleasure in the return at Ashton Gate but to be fair they only got to the top by cheating.

They will get what they deserve at the end of the season, Nothing!

Would be nice to see them drop out of the play offs.

Up the Gills.

Fixed that for you! :thumbsup:

I had a look for that picture of Thompson in front of our fans at their gaff in November to do a bit of ..... eemmmm..... artwork earlier. It's like it has been erased of all existence except a shitty small version on some ***** blog. 

Archived