IGNORED

The 3 "f" S

REDTURK

Hi All

A while since I last posted.

First and foremost just want to say how wrong I was to be even a little bit sceptical about Steve Cotterill's appointment. What an amazing season we are having thanks to Steve and the boys! The Championship is looking even more a reality following last night's results! The future looks bright... the future looks red.

Fielding

Great saves all year. Overall Fantastic goal Fending Frankie!

Flint

Firm and commanding in DeFence. The rock of our team. Our Future leader and team captain. Crucial goals in crucial games. No booking so far this season....... incredible for a central defender.... does he Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee?....

Freeman

Plays like a Free spirit. Never faulted for his effort and commitment in every game.... unusual for a player with so much natural ability. Now scoring valuable goals as well as assisting.

Do we have to look any further than one of the above three heroes as being player of the season?

Who ever it is it will be a close call

Perhaps this is the season when we can't actually decide and instead of picking out one individual for plaudits we just acknowledge the performance of a great united team as a whole? 

Hi All

A while since I last posted.

First and foremost just want to say how wrong I was to be even a little bit sceptical about Steve Cotterill's appointment. What an amazing season we are having thanks to Steve and the boys! The Championship is looking even more a reality following last night's results! The future looks bright... the future looks red.

Fielding

Great saves all year. Overall Fantastic goal Fending Frankie!

Flint

Firm and commanding in DeFence. The rock of our team. Our Future leader and team captain. Crucial goals in crucial games. No booking so far this season....... incredible for a central defender.... does he Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee?....

Freeman

Plays like a Free spirit. Never faulted for his effort and commitment in every game.... unusual for a player with so much natural ability. Now scoring valuable goals as well as assisting.

Do we have to look any further than one of the above three heroes as being player of the season?

Who ever it is it will be a close call

Perhaps this is the season when we can't actually decide and instead of picking out one individual for plaudits we just acknowledge the performance of a great united team as a whole? 

I would struggle to pick a single player, Ayling, Korey Smith, WIlbraham & Bryan I would add to your list (except they don't begin with F!).

Archived