IGNORED

The Sun Is Out, The Sky Is Blue, There Aint No Clouds To Spoil The View...but We're Moaning

Tall King Blox

As title, is there anything not covered yet by the career moaners , peeps please, stay calm and enjoy the ****** ride, this may* * (see wot i did there) turn out to be an amazing season, or it might come back and chew our arses off,

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season is frankly out of our hands, enjoy the thrill of having a competent manager who shows passion and belief, a team that never says die,who show their emotions when a goal goes in by having full on man hugs, which shows me how much it all means to them, lets all be positive and cut out the bitching that has been prevalent on this forum for years and add some much needed ........Shazam ! 

As title, is there anything not covered yet by the career moaners , peeps please, stay calm and enjoy the ****** ride, this may* * (see wot i did there) turn out to be an amazing season, or it might come back and chew our arses off,

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season is frankly out of our hands, enjoy the thrill of having a competent manager who shows passion and belief, a team that never says die,who show their emotions when a goal goes in by having full on man hugs, which shows me how much it all means to them, lets all be positive and cut out the bitching that has been prevalent on this forum for years and add some much needed ........Shazam

And so say all of us! Enjoy the ride Cotts and the boys are taking us on, for one im enjoying this season, not just the league position, but the style of football, the team spirit, the passion on the pitch. Something we've moaned has been lacking for ages. In Freeman we have a talisman of immense talent in Flint a defender with the heart of a lion and in Wilbs a leader both on and off the pitch. It's happy day' ladies and gentleman sit back and enjoy the remainder of the season with the smug grin we're entitled to have right now.

Look Here!

I don't like being top of the league by ten points, having a new ground being built, having a billionaire with a controlling stake pumping money into the club and South Bristol as a whole.

4uck it! I'm gonna go along with the thousand other new supporters of FC City of Bristol and watch them next season! 

You know it makes sense!

:facepalm: 

Look Here!

I don't like being top of the league by ten points, having a new ground being built, having a billionaire with a controlling stake pumping money into the club and South Bristol as a whole.

4uck it! I'm gonna go along with the thousand other new supporters of FC City of Bristol and watch them next season!

You know it makes sense!

:facepalm:

I have an old Anderson Shelter left over from the last war which you can have for your new club. Suitable for a stand or changing room!

I have an old Anderson Shelter left over from the last war which you can have for your new club. Suitable for a stand or changing room!

No thank you. I'm a superfan and I'll stand on the open terrace in the rain, thank you very much :badmood:

Archived