IGNORED

Welcoming The Team At Wembley

Briz1122

Couldn't see this being mentioned before, feel free to shoot me if it has!

Think there should be some sort of welcome for the team at Wembley.. Ticker taper, surfer flag, 'the city wave' or something to add to the atmosphere? Just imagine the team walking out to 37,000 fans waving their scarves and flags! Something they would never forget

Couldn't see this being mentioned before, feel free to shoot me if it has!

Think there should be some sort of welcome for the team at Wembley.. Ticker taper, surfer flag, 'the city wave' or something to add to the atmosphere? Just imagine the team walking out to 37,000 fans waving their scarves and flags! Something they would never forget

Nah, you're alright mate

Ignore the sag troll been posting on threads all evening looking for a bite

Probably got more to do with having few pints before the game actually

And bites? It's otib for **** sake, the Mackrell have literally taken the bait off the line and shredded it

It's just the Johnsons Paint Trophy. Let's not pretend it's anything more. But it is an excuse for a bit of a party with 40,000 other city fans.

Best leave the conquering hero stuff, at least until they're promoted.

Finally someone talking some sense

I don't think surfer flags are allowed at Wembley..

Has to be scarves..

And DUTC...

Happy Days

The club put out an article saying that they would allow it if you contact the football league/Wembley blokes.

no doubt my lad will want a flag from  an outside vendor, so i presuming that will be banned from wembley, cos it will have a wooden stick going through it ?

As long it doesn't exceed the maximum dimensions you can have a wooden stick. The old 1987 flag is way too large which is a shame, also I don't know where it's walked off to! I'm thinking scarves flapping out the windows down the M4 will be good as well.

Archived