IGNORED

Crawley Away

Really looking forward to this one..... 

08.31 from Parkway ....stop over in Reading spoons for "Gold" brekkie then either 10.34 or 11.04 off Reading to Crawley with a can or two for company .. taxi from station and in the "moon" by 13.00.....  

What with Yeovile on Tuesday it will be Terracing for two away games in a row.....    luvs it

Really looking forward to this one..... 

08.31 from Parkway ....stop over in Reading spoons for "Gold" brekkie then either 10.34 or 11.04 off Reading to Crawley with a can or two for company .. taxi from station and in the "moon" by 13.00.....  

What with Yeovile on Tuesday it will be Terracing for two away games in a row.....    luvs it

Well, three ,if you count standing at Orient !

Where ..? OS says. 900 sold.

If you count online sales it's 1200+

But someone said 250 went missing this morning, so maybe they've just been greyed out?

I'm off to this, looking forward to hopefully another City win. Just need to keep getting the job done.

it

Im getting the train from pompey on my own will arrive in creepy at 11.28 can some1 direct me from the trainstation please

It's left out of the station and then left at the T Junction which is the A2219 and then follow that road down all the way to the big roundabout (the Half Moon pub is just before the roundabout on your left), the stadium is just off the roundabout - it's about a 15/20 minute walk from the station.

it

It's left out of the station and then left at the T Junction which is the A2219 and then follow that road down all the way to the big roundabout (the Half Moon pub is just before the roundabout on your left), the stadium is just off the roundabout - it's about a 15/20 minute walk from the station.

you sir are a gentleman thanks very much

Sorry if this has already been said - win on Saturday and I think we are mathematically safe from relegation  :chant6ez:

we already are and have been for a week or two - with all the games to play amongst each other, it's impossible for 20 teams to overtake us

Archived