IGNORED

Mk V Pne

Super

At the risk of taking some flak, I am wandering down to this one, to get out of the house for a couple of hours.

If anyone flicks over to their player bored when we are five up, and hears a lonely round of 'come on you draw', you know who it was.

Yep agree, the players and manager will give everything at Crawley as they will be well aware of the situation and will want to get this league sown up asap.

This. I'd dearly love to get it sown up the game before we play Swindon, purely so they'll have to give us a guard of honour when we play :laughcont: It's very unlikely to happen unforunately. A draw between PNE and MK would be best, as whatever our result against Crawley they can't gain more than a point on us.

This. I'd dearly love to get it sown up the game before we play Swindon, purely so they'll have to give us a guard of honour when we play :laughcont: It's very unlikely to happen unforunately. A draw between PNE and MK would be best, as whatever our result against Crawley they can't gain more than a point on us.

We will never in a million years get a guard of honour from Swindon and neither should we accept one off of them.

Dreyfuss

First Team

May 2009

Bristol only need to win 9 of their last 16 games to end up with 91 pts. They will be confident they will be able to acheive that points tally at the very least, considering their form this season. (8 wins, 3 draws, 5 defeats would do it)

Just looking at the league table this season, I think for PNE to acheive 2nd spot we need to aim for a minimum 89 points. Basically 36 pts from the next 17 games.

A very difficult task to be honest. Something along the lines of 11 wins, 3 draws with 3 defeats. We need to win games. Draws are not gonna be enough if we want automatic.

Not trying to be contrary, but if it was anybody but the franchise and they were in exactly the same position as the franchise are, i would want them to beat PNE. The latter has a game in hand which even if they win puts them 10 behind us in 2nd (if we beat Crawley), with the Franchise 11 behind in 3rd. Still good and better for us to finish top.

Why do people say this? Are you honestly saying you won't be checking our rivals scores at full time? Quite clearly other teams results are very relevant to us at this stage of the season.

agreed but I think the point people are making is we need to concentrate on our own results first and foremost

We need to worry about beating Crawley first, but if we do that, then obviously a draw would suit us best, as it builds that cushion which we may need during our tricky looking April.

For me; anything that means we can go to Preston away and know that a draw would keep us at least four points ahead of whatever team is closest is good.

Much like with MK away; being able to take the 'weight' off any potential 'six pointers' is good as it leaves all the pressure on the opposition.

They have met 7 times and 6 have been draws.

12/5 best odds for a draw so lump on :thumbsup:

The stats are inteteresting.

PNE have played MK only three times at MK, winning the first in 2011-12 by 0-1. Followed by two draws.

At Preston, all four games have been drawn.

Looks as close to a banker draw as any game this season.

Archived