IGNORED

Deluded Swindle

HanhamRed

I am hoping we will only need to talk about Swindon three more times this season....Firstly after we beat them at our place, then watch them **** up the play-offs and finally at the end of season when with a bit of luck they go out of business. That would be ideal.

I was fed so much shit by all the moronic Swindon fans I unfortunately know after they beat us. Obviously we all know it was their cup final and it's always an achievement when you're a minnow of a club and topple a big club. Of course we all knew then that the league is never decided in November. Unless you are Swindle.

Let them have their (apparent) beautiful football. They will have all summer to think about how nice it will be to watch again in L1 next season, while we will have all summer to think about how our effective football will work in the Championship. 

They desperately need next seasons season ticket money to get through this season. and the summer.

BIG problems ahead me thinks.....and it couldn't happen to a more deserving club.

AFC Swindle - Southern League - 2016/2017. :)

why the sudden obsession with Swindon town ....

I didn't realise Gloucester was on a different planet?..

It's because they gave it the big 'un after they beat us in November and they won that game using questionable tactics. They are also are closest rivals in this division and generally I think it's fair to say Swindon fans generally are *****

It's because they gave it the big 'un after they beat us in November and they won that game using questionable tactics. They are also are closest rivals in this division and generally I think it's fair to say Swindon fans generally are *****

As are their players.

I was at the county ground that day and was enraged by their tactics but it just seems to me that we are obsessed with what is going on there.......and fyi I hate Swindon more than I hate the gas horrible club horrible ground horrible players and horrible fans!

It's all or nothing for them this season.

Louis Thompson returns to Norwich, 2(?) others to Southampton, Toffolo goes back too. Luongo will be sold, Foderingham will move on if they don't go up.

They are likely to be rebuilding massively next season if they're still in League One.

It's all or nothing for them this season.

Louis Thompson returns to Norwich, 2(?) others to Southampton, Toffolo goes back too. Luongo will be sold, Foderingham will move on if they don't go up.

They are likely to be rebuilding massively next season if they're still in League One.

wouldn't count on it, they halved the playing budget this season and are still doing far better than last - very little every seems to effect them!

Bumped into a certain Jordan Turnbull in Trowbridge on Friday night, he didnt wanna speak when I said I support City but he was a good lad in fairness, when he did speak and seemed more interested in getting himself back to Southampton in my opinion. Said we are certs to be Champions which I absolutely loved

Archived