IGNORED

Tall King Blox

What's the limit ? i cant help it if i like a shit load of comments ! i want more !!!! (it's under the cushion next to the cat ) xx

I dunno without logging into the admin cp and I need my iPad for that. It's here somewhere..

The chorus of a Steppenwolf song...........................................................

We like it, we love it, we want more of it, yeah, we're having a ball

We want it, we need it, we live and breathe it, for the thrill of it all
We like it, we love it, we want more of it, it's never enough
We like it, we love it, we got to have it, gimme, gimme all you got

The chorus of a Steppenwolf song...........................................................

We like it, we love it, we want more of it, yeah, we're having a ball

We want it, we need it, we live and breathe it, for the thrill of it all

We like it, we love it, we want more of it, it's never enough

We like it, we love it, we got to have it, gimme, gimme all you got

Oy where did you get that ******* like from?, have you been holding out on us?.

It goes on like.........

As a verb, like generally refers to a fondness for something or someone. Example

• like riding my bicycle.

Like can be used to express a feeling of attraction between two people, weaker than love and distinct from it in important ways. It does not necessarily imply a romantic attraction, but, as in the following case, it does. Examples:

• Marc likes Denise.
  • Denise likes Marc.

In online communities (social networking or media sharing portals, e.g. on Facebook or YouTube), dedicated visual GUI elements (icons, buttons etc.) provide for users the option to like certain persons, groups, pages, status, posts, comments, published links, videos, photos, etc., thus displaying their personal attraction, acknowledgement or sympathy with the "liked" object, and this "liked" status will be constantly displayed. Some communities apply a "dislike" option (as opposed to "like"), some even make possible to withdraw one's "like". This has become especially popular on Facebook, where people may even post giant 'like' images publicly as a sign of affection. Examples:

• You like this.
  • You and 17 other people like this.
  • Joe Doe likes your post.

It goes on like.........

As a verb, like generally refers to a fondness for something or someone. Example

• like riding my bicycle.

Like can be used to express a feeling of attraction between two people, weaker than love and distinct from it in important ways. It does not necessarily imply a romantic attraction, but, as in the following case, it does. Examples:

• Marc likes Denise.
  • Denise likes Marc.

In online communities (social networking or media sharing portals, e.g. on Facebook or YouTube), dedicated visual GUI elements (icons, buttons etc.) provide for users the option to like certain persons, groups, pages, status, posts, comments, published links, videos, photos, etc., thus displaying their personal attraction, acknowledgement or sympathy with the "liked" object, and this "liked" status will be constantly displayed. Some communities apply a "dislike" option (as opposed to "like"), some even make possible to withdraw one's "like". This has become especially popular on Facebook, where people may even post giant 'like' images publicly as a sign of affection. Examples:

• You like this.
  • You and 17 other people like this.
  • Joe Doe likes your post.

Archived