IGNORED

Mk Dons Sack Manager - Oh No They Haven't..

Coombsy

I like this one from an MK fan this evening  :facepalm:

On paper, we probably have the joint best squad with Preston (certainly the best midfield by a distance), like Bacchus said, closely followed by Brizzle/Sheffield then Swindon. In reality, we are going through a bad patch just like Preston and Swindon did. Bristol City have been the only consistent team in this league.

I am one of many that likes Robbo as a bloke. He has always seemed friendly and decent when I have seen him or met him. However, for a while now I have had a nagging doubt that he has been over-hyped by his media mates and has started to believe the hype. His agent Rob, has been a great publicist and Robbo has thrived and enjoyed the attention. Yet this isn't good enough. It seems to be all about him now and he likes to make the big gestures to get the attention. The team against Preston was a disgrace. I said to my lad we had lost as soon as I saw it. I am no Mystic Meg neither! Robbo is tactically inept. I am sure he cares about the club but getting us promoted seems beyond him. It really is time for us to demand and expect more. It pains me to write this but true.

Last edited by Follow to the end on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat just behind him in club red today. He looked like a man at the end of the journey. No ideas what to do. My mum who has never been before even asked "shouldn't be encouraging his team?" He just stood there as a mere spectator. No passion and that was displayed throughout the team as well. No one out there looked like they gave a flying ****if they won or not.

I like this one from an MK fan this evening :facepalm:

On paper, we probably have the joint best squad with Preston (certainly the best midfield by a distance), like Bacchus said, closely followed by Brizzle/Sheffield then Swindon. In reality, we are going through a bad patch just like Preston and Swindon did. Bristol City have been the only consistent team in this league.

This should be a warning to us all about the dangers of smoking crack.

If Swindon and MK both fail to get promoted it would cap a brilliant season if we go up....... Along with Rovers blowing their promotion attempt.

Sorry Hodge, i know i go against the tide on this but we...and i say we as the royal we need the gas to get promotion,  bristol needs 2 teams in the league...just for the sakes of a piss take at least

I am one of many that likes Robbo as a bloke. He has always seemed friendly and decent when I have seen him or met him. However, for a while now I have had a nagging doubt that he has been over-hyped by his media mates and has started to believe the hype. His agent Rob, has been a great publicist and Robbo has thrived and enjoyed the attention. Yet this isn't good enough. It seems to be all about him now and he likes to make the big gestures to get the attention. The team against Preston was a disgrace. I said to my lad we had lost as soon as I saw it. I am no Mystic Meg neither! Robbo is tactically inept. I am sure he cares about the club but getting us promoted seems beyond him. It really is time for us to demand and expect more. It pains me to write this but true.

Last edited by Follow to the end on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deeply hurt  :badmood:

;)  ;)

I like this one from an MK fan this evening :facepalm:

Maybe we're saving our bad patch for the run in? :fear:

Scuse me......wot the frig is this about...yours, the wood x

Sorry Hodge, i know i go against the tide on this but we...and i say we as the royal we need the gas to get promotion,  bristol needs 2 teams in the league...just for the sakes of a piss take at least

I wouldn't mind seeing them fail once especially the position they're in and how much they were moaning about Clarke earlier in the season.

Me mate was on the line today so went as a guest, nice club and well looked after. Is a fantastic ground and Premership standard but team they have are poor and I was very disappointed in them. Thought Preston were better side by a mile but having seen all our games at the Gate, I think we are a better team by a mile. I'm confident we will go there and beat Preston next month and there back four look slow and reckon if we get Agard and Joe B at them we will do them. Robinson for me looks out of his depth and was clueless. No passion or directon from the bench at all and he has been found out when the pressure is on.

Archived