IGNORED

Mister Assister

Negan

luke43213-1985212_478x359.jpg

I know it gets said after every game but I don't think we'll ever get tired of banging on about him but how great is Luke Freeman! That's 14 assists now in the league. Along with his 6 goals, the part he plays is so crucial and he, along with Flint, is one of the reasons we sit 10 points clear at the top! Amazing how Cotterill got him and I've no doubt, should we be promoted, he'll continue this fine form in the championship! Has to be in the team of the year? Along with Flint.

Was at Crawley yesterday with TETBURY MASSIVE and the Tetbury Maulers....he made the point that Freeman was worth a shed load now.....at least 3 - 5 Million we thought...

Easily.

Does anyone know how much we paid for him? Can't actually remember but think it was somewhere between 300k-700k

Was at Crawley yesterday with TETBURY MASSIVE and the Tetbury Maulers....he made the point that Freeman was worth a shed load now.....at least 3 - 5 Million we thought...

I was wondering if he has a slight muscle problem with his left thigh as he had some blue tape on it yesterday. Hope not. It certainly didn't affect his game.

Genuine question - how many goals and assists did jet get last season?

Also how refreshing is it that we are now really dangerous from corners with Freeman's delivery? A few years back I think we went most of a season before scoring from one...we were more likely to concede from one of our own as we were exposed to the counter attack...

I was wondering if he has a slight muscle problem with his left thigh as he had some blue tape on it yesterday. Hope not. It certainly didn't affect his game.

A lot of players play with tape these days, I have been told it protects your leg muscles, much in the same way tape on ankles makes them a bit more nimble, tape apparently encourages a bit more flexibility in the muscle without causing damage

Archived