IGNORED

I Am Going To Say It.....

Port Said Red

I'm firmly on the bandwagon as of tonight.

Ain't no stopping us now!

We are going up as Champions.

And that comes from a proven pessimist!

McFadden & (Clive) Whitehead.

We're in the groove............

There is no possibility of us not being promoted. We are very likely to be champs. I feel very relaxed stating these things.

I now believe in promotion so much I've invaded the pitch in the local park, bit lonely in Hove but I'm having fun.

Think that has to be it even for the most negative of fans! Think the championship is in the bag now folks.. Time to chiiillll

Even the Wurzels think its just a matter of time. They're playing at the "Fleece" Easter Sunday.....coincidence? I'll be there hopefully celebrating something special. Drink up ye Zider

Welcome aboard guys, someone had to blink first, it's nice to be the driver of a train for a change. :) 10 games left...... There might be stumbles but in Grand National terms we are so far ahead we could afford to fall at a fence, remount and still win this thing. 

All but home and hosed, I am sitting with my cap on the back of my head whistling dixie :).......

All done bar the shouting for me as well...............

I have decided to forget the "what if's" and the "but they can still catch us" brigade and maximise the enjoyment of this seasons end by starting to enjoy being Champions from NOW  ....  

Lets have a real party at Wembers

BELIEVE and ENJOY....

All done bar the shouting for me as well...............

I have decided to forget the "what if's" and the "but they can still catch us" brigade and maximise the enjoyment of this seasons end by starting to enjoy being Champions from NOW  ....  

Lets have a real party at Wembers

BELIEVE and ENJOY....

I understand the reluctance of some, particularly in my age group,to call it but although the club has had a history of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory I think it would be doing a disservice to this current squad to imagine they are capable of doing the same. They deserve better.

Archived