IGNORED

Bristol City Goalkeepers And Vegetables They Would Not Eat When They Were Children

Slacker

There once was a boy called Mike Stowell

Who would not did up onions with trowel

They did make him cry

But by and by 

They really affected his bowell

Very very good.

But we must remember it is oriental rivers which goalies have the strongest feeling about...

Peter Noone is alive and well and living in Santa Monica. He has a lot of concerts this year in the USA and Canada. I will always remember hearing 'I'm into something Good' when I was going out with a lovely girl from St Werburgh's. Sadly she was 15 so I couldn't and didn't. :wub: :wub:

Peter Noone is alive and well and living in Santa Monica. He has a lot of concerts this year in the USA and Canada. I will always remember hearing 'I'm into something Good' when I was going out with a lovely girl from St Werburgh's. Sadly she was 15 so I couldn't and didn't. :wub: :wub:

My apologies to Peter Noone for prematurely killing him off.

I hadn't realise he was still going - Gas-style - playing in tiny, distant venues.

My apologies to Peter Noone for prematurely killing him off.

I hadn't realise he was still going - Gas-style - playing in tiny, distant venues.

Dont worry Red, he says to look him up next time your down Santa Monica Way or when his UK tour starts in Accrington :violin: :violin:

Archived