IGNORED

Trains

David Scott

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a similar system used at Parkway? 4 of us have day rover train travel tickets which means we can get on any train anytime, but were going for the earliest train from Parkway.

yes they will be using the same system, just get on the train you are put on the train crewe were flexable about it when we played Hull. so I'd expect the same this time around,

• Admin

It is a simple as it says, there is a queue - the first people get the first train and so on

If you want to be on the train you have reserved seats on you need to allow enough time to get there

Just because you have a reservation won't give you any right to jump to the front of any queue!

Awaiting an update from BPW before adding to the list

• Admin

British Rail have to hold a % of seats for other passengers/stops by law if you buy a ticket ahead of the day. We will be OK. Done it loads of times. Temple Meads will be a nightmare!

Not completely true. The % you refer to is number of UNRESERVED seats they have to keep per service. Have been on trains before where not everyone can get on.

I hope the 'general public' realise there is a football match on and it will be busy. Hopefully the lack of cheap fares has put some off as football fans vs parents with screaming children and buggies etc arguing over seat reservations won't be pretty.

That's a good point. Mothers with young children, the elderly, pregnant women, the infirm.... If any of those buggers are in my pre booked seat there will be severe words from me, and quite possibly physical violence.

Not completely true. The % you refer to is number of UNRESERVED seats they have to keep per service. Have been on trains before where not everyone can get on.

My tickets are not open and state the 7.53 train only. If I get down to TM really early but still find myself in a large queue and dont manage to get on that train, do you know what happens then?

Will they just allow us to get on the next train even though the ticket stated 7.53 only?

Archived