IGNORED

Fixture Your Looking Forward To In The Championship

Craven arms

talking of which. which game will you celebrate most? the day we are up or the day we go up 1st. both very achievable now but for me,getting out of this league is priority, first or second so my party is that day although winning it will bring a big cheer too.

the jpt is like a 99p smarties egg from the neighbours at easter, very edible and enjoyable but gone in no time.

next season id like to go to hillsborough most of all,do weds by a couple of goals.  just love rubbing a mates nose in it.

a trip to bournemouth be good too

Seeing as i have a like for being herded, forced to walk where i don't want to go,

subjected to verbal and physical abuse by people that should know better, not allowed to drink where i want,

piss where i want and basically have my human rights taken away from me for the day then it has to be......... 

Cardiff................ :facepalm:  

Any home game I can get to being exiled through work, as far as away games go though, who doesn't like a little weekend away at the seaside.

Bournemouth away should they mess it up.

Blackpool away should they perform a miracle (if not then Preston away will do).

Brighton away if they survive.

I work with a few Blackburn fans as well so that one for obvious bragging rights.

Any home game I can get to being exiled through work, as far as away games go though, who doesn't like a little weekend away at the seaside.

Blackpool away should they perform a miracle (if not then Preston away will do).

I work with a few Blackburn fans as well so that one for obvious bragging rights.

Bournemouth away ... that would be a quality weekend!!!  :drunk2:

And there is more chance of us playing Rovers away next season than Blackpool away.

Archived