IGNORED

Ipswich Flying Balls

Monkeh

You thought banning the word ultra was madness,

Ipswich town has banned all young children from the lower tiers for fears they may be hit with a flying ball,

Now I'm all for kids watching football and closer to the pitch the better because its easier for them to see without some gert big;en in front of them,

madness

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-31848928

I heard a story a long time ago about a City player in the distant past. Apparantly his wife used to pester him to be allowed to watch him play (as I said, this was a long time ago), but he always declined.

Eventually he agreed and she proudly attended to watch him play.

He proceeded to strike a tremendous volley, which missed the goal, flew into the crowd, and hit his mrs in the gob, knocking out her front teeth.

Whether he did it on purpose or not is not known.

I heard a story a long time ago about a City player in the distant past. Apparantly his wife used to pester him to be allowed to watch him play (as I said, this was a long time ago), but he always declined.

Eventually he agreed and she proudly attended to watch him play.

He proceeded to strike a tremendous volley, which missed the goal, flew into the crowd, and hit his mrs in the gob, knocking out her front teeth.

Whether he did it on purpose or not is not known.

I hope this is true!

Can remember Alan Walsh in the pre match warm up letting fly in front of the old east end and some lad was not paying attention, took one from Walshie across his arm breaking his arm knocking him out and causing him to miss the match. Dangerous places these football grounds. Maybe ought to play with those plastic 99p balls for safety reasons!

Ipswich town has banned all young children from the lower tiers for fears they may be hit with a flying ball,

Now I'm all for kids watching football and closer to the pitch the better because its easier for them to see without some gert big;en in front of them,

madness

Skuses passing still not improved then.....

madness

What would they do if T*ny P**is was manager?

Archived