IGNORED

Gills Take 5

old_eastender

Well we have beaten them 3 times away but drew the home game 1-1, albeit with the knowledge we were 4-2 up from 1st leg. As long as we are focused and committed from the off, can only see another win tomorrow. I'm going 3-0 City.

Won't be as easy as you think. I was impressed with them last time they were down here and they have a threat going forward. Us to win by the odd goal.

Before every game at the moment I come up with reasons why it will be tough in my mind.

This week it is, we have played a lot of games it must catch up at some stage, if any team will have worked us out its them, will Wembley start to play in their minds, we have not actually been great at home recently, their away form is pretty good recently, heck, we are just due a bad day at the office.

I have had a similiar list most of the last few games. And then they go out and win again.

Going to say an average performance but 2-1.

Before every game at the moment I come up with reasons why it will be tough in my mind.

This week it is, we have played a lot of games it must catch up at some stage, if any team will have worked us out its them, will Wembley start to play in their minds, we have not actually been great at home recently, their away form is pretty good recently, heck, we are just due a bad day at the office.

I have had a similiar list most of the last few games. And then they go out and win again.

Going to say an average performance but 2-1.

The thing is we have had bad days at the office like Rochdale the other week but this team still finds a way to win.

4-2 :fingerscrossed:

1. ristol City 1-0
  2. 7/1
    Bristol City 2-0
  3. 7/1
    Bristol City 2-1
  4. 10/1
    Bristol City 3-0
  5. 11/1
    Bristol City 3-1
  6. 25/1
    Bristol City 3-2
  7. 18/1
    Bristol City 4-0
  8. 20/1
    Bristol City 4-1
  9. 40/1
    Bristol City 4-2
  10. 100/1
    Bristol City 4-3
  11. 50/1
    Bristol City 5-0
  12. 50/1
    Bristol City 5-1
  13. 100/1
    Bristol

Think people will think 3 away games in pretty much a week and three wins. Piece of pi$$. So a home game. Easy! Er no. SC will (hopefully) have them thinking another doesn't matter where it is and who it's against just same logic and same mental attitude. Ruddy hope so anyway. Win tomorrow, and Tuesday THEN think about Wembley.

This will be a different BCFC that Gillingham will play tomorrow. The other games have been Matt Smith / Jet inspired games where we were playing a bit more direct (which we did very well). Now with Wilbs and Agard back we are back to playing more football so it will be interesting to see if Gillingam will be any better against us now. With the space we are creating for Freeman at the moment i think we will win comfortably.

Reckon it'll be a close game we'll come out on top just as we've got the determination & grit to dig deep to get results like we've all season but won't be taking it for granted with how many times we've played them this season they're going try their hardest to beat us at least once.

Archived