IGNORED

Kevin Pietersen

And Its Smith

Shunning the ipl isn't exactly right m8,he won't get paid what he has in the past so got ready for county cricket and every advertising deal he can get,as for playing for England,are we that crap we need a African who nobody in the squad likes playing for England?

He's half South African and half English so don't know what that has to do with it. Did you have a problem with all the other half English players from the past?

And how do you know nobody likes him? Root seems to really like him for example.

Shunning the ipl isn't exactly right m8,he won't get paid what he has in the past so got ready for county cricket and every advertising deal he can get,as for playing for England,are we that crap we need a African who nobody in the squad likes playing for England?

Well  that's true, but he is a difficult character and apparently is not popular, but the real problem I see it is the Coach, he is 'fliipin useless, too safe, we were like rabbits in the headlights at the WC, played with fear, that is down to Moore's.

I wouldnt pick him, his time is over.. time to rebuild with the talented players we have in the pool. However the ECB need to stop being so conservative and allow more players to get to the needed exposure in the big comps around the world.

They also need to revamp the T20 and OD games at county level... Maybe go down the franchise route although it would cause alot of uproar from the traditionalists.

Nasser Hussain was right in we need players or characters like Warner, whos antics on and off the field is sometimes deplored but he is a maverick player.. for me someone like Ben Stokes would fill that criteria.

If he's really committed to it fair play but him and Moores isn't going to work? Is it a ploy to get him out cheaply by the ECB..?

He'd fill the number 3/4 spot at Taunton nicely..

Apparently shunning the IPL to play county cricket and win his Test place back. Sure he will succeed and boy do we need an in form Pietersen this summer.

Welcome back KP! Wonder if Glos will try to sign him. No point in Somerset doing it as he wouldn't get in their team...

Ha! Think he might struggle to fit within the wage structure at Glos!

Basically he's shitting himself at the prospect of missing an Ashes series...

Ha! Think he might struggle to fit within the wage structure at Glos!

Basically he's shitting himself at the prospect of missing an Ashes series...

Was discussing this on the weekend. Depends how badly he wants to play for England again I suppose. It's not like he's short of a few quid.

Was discussing this on the weekend. Depends how badly he wants to play for England again I suppose. It's not like he's short of a few quid.

He alluded to the fact that he's got enough bunce and everything he does now is about playing for England again.

He might be a **** but he's the best **** available to play for England at the moment and I for one enjoy watching him play!!

Archived