IGNORED

Bcfc Mood Room

Sat in my BCFC mood room, looking at pictures of City legends like Atyeo, Carey, Wedlock, Savage and Murray. Enjoying the aroma of fresh Lindleys pies produced by the air fresh. A buffet from the Avon Gorge Hotel is right next to the mood room poo room with its very own blue and white toilet paper squares. One wall is devoted to the great moustache of Carey, complete with artificial fur to replicate its handlebar softness. Many an hour I will spend in this room meditating on such vital matters like;

• The number of urinal cakes per male fan on matchdays.
  • On average are the yellow stewards more angry than the orange ones.
  • Wondering if the corner connecting the Dolman to the new EE  will be sponsored my Muller yoghurt.
  • And what'll happen to Ashton Gate when quiddich takes over as the most popular spectator sport on the next two decades. 

Today's revelation may prove unpopular but I feel it is for the greater good ("The Greater Good!").

In order for the whole of AG to sing in in unison, to a man, woman and child...we should drop the bastard line about Rovers from Drink up thy zider. Too often I mumble that line around children and parents and children tend not to sing it too. I feel it reflects badly on the club that many don't sing arguably our most iconic song because we have to have a pop at the Gas. 

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off the corner of my mood room to apple bob again in natch!

Coyr!

Sat in my BCFC mood room, looking at pictures of City legends like Atyeo, Carey, Wedlock, Savage and Murray. Enjoying the aroma of fresh Lindleys pies produced by the air fresh. A buffet from the Avon Gorge Hotel is right next to the mood room poo room with its very own blue and white toilet paper squares. One wall is devoted to the great moustache of Carey, complete with artificial fur to replicate its handlebar softness. Many an hour I will spend in this room meditating on such vital matters like;

• The number of urinal cakes per male fan on matchdays.
  • On average are the yellow stewards more angry than the orange ones.
  • Wondering if the corner connecting the Dolman to the new EE will be sponsored my Muller yoghurt.
  • And what'll happen to Ashton Gate when quiddich takes over as the most popular spectator sport on the next two decades.
Today's revelation may prove unpopular but I feel it is for the greater good ("The Greater Good!").

In order for the whole of AG to sing in in unison, to a man, woman and child...we should drop the bastard line about Rovers from Drink up thy zider. Too often I mumble that line around children and parents and children tend not to sing it too. I feel it reflects badly on the club that many don't sing arguably our most iconic song because we have to have a pop at the Gas.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off the corner of my mood room to apple bob again in natch!

Coyr!

I'd go one further and suggest we drop rovers specific songs. Why are we singing about them? We never play them, they are in the conference....they are but a distant memory

By all means sing those songs if our paths should meet again but we should be proudly singing songs about City, city players, cider, promotion etc

I find it almost embarrassing at times that we feel the need to regurgitate "stand up if you hate the gas" or "darryl clarkes mother....." Etc

Creating noise and an atmosphere to support the team should be all about that.....supporting the team.

Archived