IGNORED

Football League Show 6.05Am This Morning

oldstandrobin

Once again BBC at its best, are we a minority in the Championship, Lge 1 and 2. Like a lot of people, I dont wait up till the witching hour to watch this so as usual went out last night for a few ales back to a bit of supper and watch MOTD for  a bit then off to bed confident that as they played in the 'Top Flight' today, Manesh would get a look in. Fast Forward to this morning, get wife a cup of tea and on with the tele at 9am, BBC 2 and what do you b******y get, minority sport, Egg Chasing. Not content with showing it LIVE yesterday , they bump us to an ungodly hour, and I wasnt aware but wouldnt rouse me out of bed on a Sunday Morning at that time. I couldnt give a s**t about the Rugby, but why couldnt that been at 6.05 and us in our NORMAL place. You watch the smug ass*s next week when we get back with the JPT. BBC- Glory Hunters. Rant now officially over. :grr:

I'm confident there's some innuendoes gag re the Red Button, Sunday morning and a lack of satisfaction but my brain has taken it upon itself to stop tinkering at the word 'innuendoes'.

I am sorry to hear of your woe, friend.

Nos crescere per certamen, as they said in Latin times 

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=latin+english+translation

I'm confident there's some innuendoes gag re the Red Button, Sunday morning and a lack of satisfaction but my brain has taken it upon itself to stop tinkering at the word 'innuendoes'.

I am sorry to hear of your woe, friend.

Nos crescere per certamen, as they said in Latin times 

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=latin+english+translation

They said Amo Amas Amat in Latin times as well and at the moment I dont feel much of it to the BBC Sports Controllers :bones:

BBC radio Bristol just as bad, got into the car at 5.23 switched onto radio to hear the comments, arrived home at 5.45 and switched off in disgust. Nothing but non- league all the way home apart from an interview with Terry Skiverton, that was the only reference to league football. You would never had thought this area has a team top of the league and on the verge of making history!!

BBC radio Bristol just as bad, got into the car at 5.23 switched onto radio to hear the comments, arrived home at 5.45 and switched off in disgust. Nothing but non- league all the way home apart from an interview with Terry Skiverton, that was the only reference to league football. You would never had thought this area has a team top of the league and on the verge of making history!!

100% behind you on this........I park at top of Ashton Drive and have to drive home to Burnham...one of my loves is hearing about us on the prog but I totally agree with you, Gas and Yeovil, Yeovil and Gas just got to hear Cotts as I was near home. Disgraceful but what else do you expect from the Tax Payers Channel.

red semper premere puga as they said in Latin times.  Latin's the future, you know.

As a side note: old people. There are far and away more people born in 1947, currently alive than any other year - if it effing ridiculous.  Bloomin baby-boomers!  The generation go on to crash the ******* economy, gain ownership of the properties before their several hundred % growth in market value and now burden the already beleaguered 'people of working age' with crippling health care complexities as life expectancy goes through the roof!  It wasn't even that generation that won us the War! 

Un-believable  :disapointed2se:  

:P

red semper premere puga as they said in Latin times.  Latin's the future, you know.

As a side note: old people. There are far and away more people born in 1947, currently alive than any other year - if it effing ridiculous.  Bloomin baby-boomers!  The generation go on to crash the ******* economy, gain ownership of the properties before their several hundred % growth in market value and now burden the already beleaguered 'people of working age' with crippling health care complexities as life expectancy goes through the roof!  It wasn't even that generation that won us the War! 

Get back to work ...............Sundays Off.......In my day that was a luxury............Will finish this post in a while, have to go down to the Car Boot Sale to get my 'out of date' food to survive on this next week. If you want to cleanse your soul, bring me a Clarks Pie and Bovril on Tuesday night, I'm in C Block, you cant fail to recognise me, I'm the Big Fat Well Fed Ba****d  As they said in all the Latin Anti Perspirant ads ET TU BRUT :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

Get back to work ...............Sundays Off.......In my day that was a luxury............Will finish this post in a while, have to go down to the Car Boot Sale to get my 'out of date' food to survive on this next week. If you want to cleanse your soul, bring me a Clarks Pie and Bovril on Tuesday night, I'm in C Block, you cant fail to recognise me, I'm the Big Fat Well Fed Ba****d  As they said in all the Latin Anti Perspirant ads ET TU BRUT :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

C Block Williams, dont feed that other Fat Git in C Dolman :thumbsup:

I've been priced out of football and pints don't exactly cost 2 and eight pence, either (was that even an actual price?).

Where that sell-out Millaband is missing a trick is in not proposing policies whereby free transport and concessionary rates are offered to the employed.  Put the taxes up on Bovril, I say!  Slippers and nose hair trimmers, too! 

I'm glad technology confuses you, hope they made it that way in order to confuse you  :yes:  

I've been priced out of football and pints don't exactly cost 2 and eight pence, either (was that even an actual price?).

Where that sell-out Millaband is missing a trick is in not proposing policies whereby free transport and concessionary rates are offered to the employed.  Put the taxes up on Bovril, I say!  Slippers and nose hair trimmers, too! .

I'm glad technology confuses you, hope they made it that way in order to confuse you  :yes:  

2 and 8 pence ???? nay lad when I finished in Pit, use to go to Miners Welfare in South Liberty Lane and get a pint of Best Bitter for 1 shilling and 8 pence and get home for tripe and onions for me tea. Milliband is no good and I'm voting  for that Garage bloke, anybody who lets us have  a Kip in the afternoon is good enough for me. Sad to see how the new South stand is progressing, where'e the b****y spaces for our Mobility Scooters and carers ? Typical Lansdowne trick.I notice you have been priced out of football so it shows you young un's dont have a b****** clue. Simple.....dye your hair white, mug an old un for his birth certificate and go down the Gate as a Senior. Knowledge comes with age my grand-dad told me yesterday :ill: :ill: :ill::reaper: :reaper: :reaper:

2 and 8 pence ???? nay lad when I finished in Pit, use to go to Miners Welfare in South Liberty Lane and get a pint of Best Bitter for 1 shilling and 8 pence and get home for tripe and onions for me tea. Milliband is no good and I'm voting  for that Garage bloke, anybody who lets us have  a Kip in the afternoon is good enough for me. Sad to see how the new South stand is progressing, where'e the b****y spaces for our Mobility Scooters and carers ? Typical Lansdowne trick.I notice you have been priced out of football so it shows you young un's dont have a b****** clue. Simple.....dye your hair white, mug an old un for his birth certificate and go down the Gate as a Senior. Knowledge comes with age my grand-dad told me yesterday :ill: :ill: :ill::reaper: :reaper: :reaper:

Another exceptional policy suggested right there, who says you old timers have passed your use-by date?  Is this what Cameron was on about with his hug-a-hoodie ideology.  Get the yoof onside by employing them in order for them to mug you for your concessionary football tickets.  Pretty sure they don't actually check for age of the user at the new electronic AG turnstiles, although I suppose the little light turning green is the most impressive thing since bryl cream so you wouldn't have noticed anyway. Always fancied one of those mobility scooters, too.  Get off the pavement you maniacs!

is Farage really on about bringing in a ford fiesta?  Must be his suppressed continental leanings expressing themselves.  It's in Monsieur Farage's blood, after all.  I'm in. 

is Farage really on about bringing in a ford fiesta?  Must be his suppressed continental leanings expressing themselves.  It's in Monsieur Farage's blood, after all.  I'm in. 

welcome aboard son knew you would see sense in the end, got to get off this forum now as daughter and grandkids (4) are about to invade for Mothers day and I'm cooking lunch :juggle:

welcome aboard son knew you would see sense in the end, got to get off this forum now as daughter and grandkids (4) are about to invade for Mothers day and I'm cooking lunch :juggle:

Same boat here, I've been made head chef of today's culinary efforts. 

I may just have to boil the veg to within a mineral of its life in honour of my Grandma's contribution (God rest her soul), then insist on everyone capering their meals in salt before even tasting it - just to conform with contemporary dietary habits  :ranting:

Happy Mother's Day, man!  

Same boat here, I've been made head chef of today's culinary efforts. 

I may just have to boil the veg to within a mineral of its life in honour of my Grandma's contribution (God rest her soul), then insist on everyone capering their meals in salt before even tasting it - just to conform with contemporary dietary habits  :ranting:

Happy Mother's Day, man!  

Same to you and yours

Ah, but we did give you some cracking Rock 'n Roll :P

Archived