IGNORED

Buy Member Tiickets Online

tts_city

I believe as long as your membership is registered to an account online then you can book through that.

sorry for being thick but how do you liink the two ? I have three memberships to buy for today, mine,  my 8 year old son and my elderly dad, none of them have an account just a membership, I was hoping to just be prompted for the member numbers per ticket at some point during checkout, that would be to easy wouldnt it, im stuck with the phone arent I ? we are getting season tickets next year, all this faffing and sellouts has done my nut in this year.

sorry for being thick but how do you liink the two ? I have three memberships to buy for today, mine, my 8 year old son and my elderly dad, none of them have an account just a membership, I was hoping to just be prompted for the member numbers per ticket at some point during checkout, that would be to easy wouldnt it, im stuck with the phone arent I ? we are getting season tickets next year, all this faffing and sellouts has done my nut in this year.

They need their own online accounts registered against the email address the club has for them. Otherwise you'll have to phone.

Surprise surprise my accounts don't work and will only let me buy one ticket when mine and my wifes memberships are supposedly setup all under my name. I have sent numerous email s about this and all I keep getting told is that it will allow me to buy two as I have two memberships associated. When I need to buy online it dnt work............and now sat on the phone waiting for someone to answer.

West Ham all over again.

Two of us members linked, just wanted to reasonably buy 1 ticket each, for each fixture. We've got the 2 x Swindon tickets which is fine - but that's our full allocation done. It now shows as "Entitlement exceeded".

I could understand site traffic problems, but part of me thinks this is a basic failure to set up the ticketing rules correctly.

I am getting really REALLY pissed off with this now. Two memberships, one email address, computer say no. No answer on the phones, tickets selling fast. This club!!  :grr:  :gaah:  :igiveup:

Same as me KtF , I got through after 38 mins on the phone waiting which I didn't really want t do , have to try and sort my accounts out after but then I have been trying to do this already with about four phone calls and half a dozen emails but still not working correctly.

Here's my latest ticketing debacle.

Bought three memberships ages ago.

Before the West Ham game, I created two online accounts for the other two members, linked them to mine. System then refused to allow me to buy members tickets for them, but managed to buy over the phone.

After the West Ham game I contacted the club to resolve the issue in anticipation of the Swindon game. Was assured email addresses used on all three online accounts were now tied to their memberships and would enable me to purchase three members tickets together online.

Go online this morning - able to purchase for me, but system refuses tickets for the other two members. This despite me anticipating this very scenario weeks ago, taking active steps to resolve it and be assured by the club it was fixed.

Now cannot get through on the phone and have only one member ticket. No chance we will all sit together, might not get them tickets at all.

Shambolic.

Here's my latest ticketing debacle.

Bought three memberships ages ago.

Before the West Ham game, I created two online accounts for the other two members, linked them to mine. System then refused to allow me to buy members tickets for them, but managed to buy over the phone.

After the West Ham game I contacted the club to resolve the issue in anticipation of the Swindon game. Was assured email addresses used on all three online accounts were now tied to their memberships and would enable me to purchase three members tickets together online.

Go online this morning - able to purchase for me, but system refuses tickets for the other two members. This despite me anticipating this very scenario weeks ago, taking active steps to resolve it and be assured by the club it was fixed.

Now cannot get through on the phone and have only one member ticket. No chance we will all sit together, might not get them tickets at all.

Shambolic.

It seems like I will have a similar issue. Only me able to get a ticket, and the 20 quid  paid for my girl to come with me to the last games of the season seems have been completely wasted. The phone has me on hold for the second time, last time they disconnected me. They wont do anything about it though, just say sorry and move on. I imagine you have been trying since 10am like myself, via online and phone? 2 hours later and I have got nowhere. I have a meeting soon, what the hell am I supposed to do?

It seems like I will have a similar issue. Only me able to get a ticket, and the 20 quid  paid for my girl to come with me to the last games of the season seems have been completely wasted. The phone has me on hold for the second time, last time they disconnected me. They wont do anything about it though, just say sorry and move on. I imagine you have been trying since 10am like myself, via online and phone? 2 hours later and I have got nowhere. I have a meeting soon, what the hell am I supposed to do?

Yes been trying all morning.  I can't get even get on hold on the main number, just engaged.  What I don't understand is that I have various other extension numbers for the people that helped me (supposedly) sort this issue out previously, but they are all permanently engaged too.

I'll be making a formal complaint about it because it's just not good enough when you have already attempted to deal with the problem in advance and been assured it's fixed.

Just add further insult to injury, when I realised the online system wasn't working I immediately emailed two members of the foreverbristol team, and David Lloyd, and tried the extensions of all three.  I also tweeted the club.  All extensions are permanently engaged and no one has replied to my email.  It is quite literally impossible to contact the club by any means at the moment.  I would rather be placed on hold on any of those extensions than given a permanent engaged tone.  It's just not good enough.

Took 40 minutes.... seems process is once you make the break through from engaged (a lifetime) you go.... loop recording (20 mins), ringing (3 mins) and then to a human - who was very pleasant actually.

Upper Williams B for a group of us. Last time I was in there was for the Charlton FA cup match in the 1990's when it kicked off big time between City supporters. Never forget the crack of a breaking nose when someone headbutted them. Hopefully it's a bit quieter nowadays

Cov here we come for flag day and a promotion party.

In the same boat as those above. I've got two memberships linked to one email address. Pointed this out before and was told it had been amended. Well surprise surprise It hasn't been and I'm stuck on the phone like all you other poor bar stewards. It really shouldn't be this complicated!

Got my tickets with no problem this morning via the online site but surely the club could have picked a better day to release these home tickets?

Releasing them on the same day as Preston tickets seems odd and has created more issues for the club

And..... People trying to get through to find out where Wembley tickets are!!

As if things couldn't get more farcical.

Unbelievably I think there is a loophole meaning no cap on Forever Bristol purchases for any remaining fixtures.

On the Beneficiaries screen where it says 'Please Select' to choose your name, if you just ignore and click 'Save' instead, you jump straight through to ticket payment!

Archived