IGNORED

Poyet Gone

stawey

wonder how many more managerial changes we will see at the bottom of the prem before the season is over.

QPR, Sunderland, Villa, West Brom and Palace have all done so and they're all in the bottom half.

I thought Pearson would have gone by now with all the grief he has had, but he's still there. Dyche obviously wont be going anywhere. Martinez has been saved by Everton's European form and the only one left is Bruce who was being talked about as getting the sack before a few points were picked up.

The manager turnaround at that club is stupendous. Granted 2 have been caretakers but the full time appointees in Poyet, O'neill, Di Canio (never going to last), Keane, Bruce, Spragia, that's a lot in a short space of time.

And now it'll be another one now, after a transfer window so has to work with what they have.

wonder how many more managerial changes we will see at the bottom of the prem before the season is over.

QPR, Sunderland, Villa, West Brom and Palace have all done so and they're all in the bottom half.

I thought Pearson would have gone by now with all the grief he has had, but he's still there. Dyche obviously wont be going anywhere. Martinez has been saved by Everton's European form and the only one left is Bruce who was being talked about as getting the sack before a few points were picked up.

The manager turnaround at that club is stupendous. Granted 2 have been caretakers but the full time appointees in Poyet, O'neill, Di Canio (never going to last), Keane, Bruce, Spragia, that's a lot in a short space of time.

And now it'll be another one now, after a transfer window so has to work with what they have.

I forgot about Spragia.. possibly one of the most bizarre managerial appointments, anywhere, of all time. 

And the Sunderland players will no doubt draw their obscene salaries this week as normal?

Of course they will! And how bad have John O'Shea and Wes Brown been this season??!

How did they ever play for Man U?!

Simple through balls send them into blind panic! Absolutely let their manager down this season and they are seasoned pros who've played for their countries...

Of course they will! And how bad have John O'Shea and Wes Brown been this season??!

Simple through balls send them into blind panic! Absolutely let their manager down this season and they are seasoned pros who've played for their countries...

How does Jonny Evans play for Man united? Can't say I watch them every game but seen them enough to know he's shit!

you've answered your own question. how DID they ever play for Man U

As soon as it was apparent their ability came into question, they were shown the door straight away by SAF. No room for complacency or sentiment.  

Both of them are a lot older than I thought, they've been playing for a hell of a long time

Archived