IGNORED

Watching Jpt Final In Usa

pigeon

I'm going to be in New Orleans of all places this Sunday, anyone know if it will be shown on a channel over here?

Or, if anyone else is familiar with the city, does anyone know of a place that has Sky Sports?

There will be a stream on the internet.  I use cricfree it's usually pretty good.

There will be a stream on the internet.  I use cricfree it's usually pretty good.

I thought there'd be a stream, just was hoping to find a venue that I could watch it at. You never know, there may be City supporters in the deep south!

I'm going to be in New Orleans of all places this Sunday, anyone know if it will be shown on a channel over here?

Or, if anyone else is familiar with the city, does anyone know of a place that has Sky Sports?

This must be worth a good shout. Seems to be Sky Sports games on here.

Ping 'em a message mate, or keep an eye on this schedule

http://finnmccools.com/football-schedule

Apparently it's not being broadcast in the US :grr: looks like i'll be streaming it after all

Know what would be even better? Taking a few days sick , wasting a whole months wages... Getting a ticket off of one the spares on here, getting into gatwick or heathrow Saturday night and then going to the game watching us win! Then back into work Tuesday morning....;)

I know this isn't the realistic outcome but worth a try! Best a luck on finding your stream!

Know what would be even better? Taking a few days sick , wasting a whole months wages... Getting a ticket off of one the spares on here, getting into gatwick or heathrow Saturday night and then going to the game watching us win! Then back into work Tuesday morning.... ;)

I know this isn't the realistic outcome but worth a try! Best a luck on finding your stream!

I honestly did look into getting a flight over, but it's all sold out from this end.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Know what would be even better? Taking a few days sick , wasting a whole months wages... Getting a ticket off of one the spares on here, getting into gatwick or heathrow Saturday night and then going to the game watching us win! Then back into work Tuesday morning.... ;)

Who told you the plan!

Archived