IGNORED

Under 19 Season Ticket

Henry

Still think it's incredible value for kids and teens to be honest especially for Championship football (we hope!)! Try being an away supporter living in Suffolk and add up the cost of supporting city at away games! You don't know how good you have had it for so long!

We've got less seats, got to make the most of them.

Perhaps look at it the way of it was heavily underpriced previously and now it's an actual reasonable price. You're not getting ripped off, you were getting a ridiculously good deal before and are now just getting a decent deal.

We've got less seats, got to make the most of them.

Perhaps look at it the way of it was heavily underpriced previously and now it's an actual reasonable price. You're not getting ripped off, you were getting a ridiculously good deal before and are now just getting a decent deal.

They are still cheap compared to other including less expensive than rovers http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/documents/st-application-form235-2330574.pdf

To be fair if you are in the 12-16 age bracket its highly unlikely you are buying your own ticket so most likely parents are forking out for it. To some paying double the price isnt doable, regardless of how much value for money you believe it to be.

I would have to disagree, when the original price was so ridiculously low. It is still remarkably good value, dispite the percentage increase.

Great value is great value.

I would have to disagree, when the original price was so ridiculously low. It is still remarkably good value, dispite the percentage increase.

Great value is great value.

Complety agree its great value but that doesn't make it anymore affordable for a lot of families. It is nearly double the price of this season.

You could offer me a brand new Bentley for 50k, great value but I still couldn't afford it.

Archived