IGNORED

Crewe Tickets

AshtonGreat

Me neither, can't be bothered with that fiddly online ticket system for forever bristol members.

Ticket office phone lines usually good but terrible today and yesterday.

It's simply woeful. After ringing for ages, it just goes on to a beeping noise that goes on forever. No indication as to whether you're on hold and should wait, or that it's engaged and you should call back later. Honestly, if City want to be a big club, they're going to have to buck their ideas up with the ticketing. It's like something from the 70s.

It's simply woeful. After ringing for ages, it just goes on to a beeping noise that goes on forever. No indication as to whether you're on hold and should wait, or that it's engaged and you should call back later. Honestly, if City want to be a big club, they're going to have to buck their ideas up with the ticketing. It's like something from the 70s.

Exactly the same for me, really poor. It can't be THAT busy surely! I had to check I had the right number. I haven't got the time to ring them all day - really poor. I've sent DaveL an email about it but don't think it'll do much.

The "beep" is a queuing system, it WILL be answered ......eventually !

Message to Phileas and AshtonGreat-

I have two kids season tickets spare for tonight- Upper Williams C block. I believe ( I think) these can be upgraded. If this is the case then I can meet outside Williams before the match- might be a hassle as I've never done this but suspect someone like Dolly would know.

I have two kids season tickets spare for tonight- Upper Williams C block. I believe ( I think) these can be upgraded. If this is the case then I can meet outside Williams before the match- might be a hassle as I've never done this but suspect someone like Dolly would know.

They can be upgraded. You need to take the season card into the sales office portakabin and they can do it in there and you pay them the difference.

I've done this a few times this season on my son's child ticket in the Dolman.

• Admin

The "beep" is a queuing system, it WILL be answered ......eventually !

Since when have we had a queuing system?, as people were putting on here yesterday calls were going unanswered then dropping off

Certainly wasn't in place for West Ham tickets

Since when have we had a queuing system?, as people were putting on here yesterday calls were going unanswered then dropping off

Certainly wasn't in place for West Ham tickets

Well don't blame me, Im just going by my experiences....the phone rings, it then beeps and after a while it gets answered, that, I thought ,was a queuing system !

Thanks very much for getting in touch. I have only just seen your message and have managed to get one from the ticket office now. Much appreciated though!

I have just got through and got a couple of Preston tickets. I checked my phone history and it took me 48 calls to do this. As you said with the beeping sound no indication of whether the call will be answered. Not good enough. 

Thanks for message, very kind offer - I can't make tonight but was able to get my Swindon + Cov tickets over the phone eventually! Advised them they should have a voice over the beeps letting you know you're on hold!

Once you get through I find the ticket staff to be pretty good - just getting there that's the issue! Also the FB membership linking on the web tickets is very fiddly.

Archived