IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Football League Young Player Of The Month

Coppello

Examples please...

I haven't got my crystal ball with me sorry but can give you plenty of examples of lansdown being blamed for things going wrong on the pitch with examples ranging from he's lost intrest to he's picking the team,

It hasn't happened yet because everything is rosy, as soon as we struggle for a period they will be blamed for everything,

If Danny Rose is a regular starter at left back for Spurs then Joe could play at any side in the Prem. I rate him that highly!

Thats not fair...based on that example, we could all walk in to a Prem side...

Danny Rose...Englands next left back they say...this could get worse than the cricket...

Thats not fair...based on that example, we could all walk in to a Prem side...

Danny Rose...Englands next left back they say...this could get worse than the cricket...

if baines retires and Luke Shaw has a career ending injury

well deseved he's been the most improved player this season and has been constantly good, my player of the season along with Frankie Fielding, Aden Flint, Ayling, Freeman, Wilbraham, Smith, well just about the entire team

Agree. Completely deserved.

His improvement has been huge. By some distance most improved player.

Agree. Completely deserved.

His improvement has been huge. By some distance most improved player.

I think it's a pretty tough call. Under SOD, Flint was the most derided player even more than the unfortunate Fontaine with fans booing his every move. Eventually dropped from the first team with the majority on here wishing him out of Ashton Gate.

Joe had the benefit of youth and home grown status so didn't have the same confidence wrecking animosity to contend with. Flint has had a mountain to climb, to win the fans over and become the first real stand out defender since Caulker. He also has scored 9 goals so although Joe's improvement has been spectacular; Aden Flint's has been nothing short of miraculous.

I think it's a pretty tough call. Under SOD, Flint was the most derided player even more than the unfortunate Fontaine with fans booing his every move. Eventually dropped from the first team with the majority on here wishing him out of Ashton Gate.

Joe had the benefit of youth and home grown status so didn't have the same confidence wrecking animosity to contend with. Flint has had a mountain to climb, to win the fans over and become the first real stand out defender since Caulker. He also has scored 9 goals so although Joe's improvement has been spectacular; Aden Flint's has been nothing short of miraculous.

Totally agree ,congrats to JB on his award.

Archived