IGNORED

Only In Swindon...... Glad You Don't Live There

where's the joy

Flipping heck there's a business opportunity in just about everything!

Seriously, I know in some cultures it is cooked and eaten by the mother. I believe it's a bit like liver in that it contains lots of iron etc, but raw???!!!

Anyway, I donated my firstborn's to a child study, well I didn't want it and hopefully it did the study some good!

Flipping heck there's a business opportunity in just about everything!

Seriously, I know in some cultures it is cooked and eaten by the mother. I believe it's a bit like liver in that it contains lots of iron etc, but raw???!!!

Anyway, I donated my firstborn's to a child study, well I didn't want it and hopefully it did the study some good!

I remember someone telling me around the time of my child's birth how the Internet is awash with recepies for it. Placenta cake for example. Breast milk ice cream/cheese is another weird one..

I remember someone telling me around the time of my child's birth how the Internet is awash with recepies for it. Placenta cake for example. Breast milk ice cream/cheese is another weird one..

The placenta from my first born looked like a rather large haggis.

Didn't fancy steaming it though.

And I normally like haggis.

Saw a TV documentary a few years ago where an mother was frying some up in a frying pan like she was cooking liver and onions... Think they quoted some nutritional facts etc and kind of promoted the idea of eating placenta as a perfectly good and sensible thing to do.

The biggest shock/surprise though was the revelation that its not uncommon within mid-wifery circles for midwives and nursing staff to cook and eat placentas and its regarded as a healthy delicacy.

The biggest shock/surprise though was the revelation that its not uncommon within mid-wifery circles for midwives and nursing staff to cook and eat placentas and its regarded as a healthy delicacy.

The minging dirty rotten spinsters

Saw a TV documentary a few years ago where an mother was frying some up in a frying pan like she was cooking liver and onions... Think they quoted some nutritional facts etc and kind of promoted the idea of eating placenta as a perfectly good and sensible thing to do.

Thank you WH, I've told people that I've seen it fried on tv, and no one believes me! Glad I'm not going mad, unless you are as well!!

Sure I read somewhere it is the healthiest thing, in terms of what you get back from it, that you can eat. I'll take your word for it, I'm not going to try it, thank you

Archived