IGNORED

Subs Bench - Made In Bristol Channel - Friday 7Pm

glynriley

Hope you right - Alongside Sir Bob as my favourite ever City Player

Gave his all when we needed it most and was a major part (for both his goals and his personality) in our rise back from obscurity , loved the goal celebrations , jumping onto the fence at the East End and at various away grounds !!

Great character and appeared to love every minute

Hope you right - Alongside Sir Bob as my favourite ever City Player

Gave his all when we needed it most and was a major part (for both his goals and his personality) in our rise back from obscurity , loved the goal celebrations , jumping onto the fence at the East End and at various away grounds !!

Great character and appeared to love every minute

Source ?

I really hope Sir Glyn, as he rightly should be known, still has the mullet

I hope he knows how much a generation of 40 year old+ males in and around Bristol think of him

The image of him after scoring those goals at Wembley against Bolton will never, ever leave my head

Thank you, Sir Glyn

One word of advice for those who have not watched this programme - DON'T watch it (that's 3 words). To call it amateurish is doing a disservice to all the amateurs in the world. It's to TV what the Gas is to football.

One word of advice for those who have not watched this programme - DON'T watch it (that's 3 words). To call it amateurish is doing a disservice to all the amateurs in the world. It's to TV what the Gas is to football.

Agree the programme is not exactly Panorama, but as Woodsy pointed out, those of us of a certain vintage would no doubt appreciate the opportunity to relive some of that day in 86, in the company of the main man.

Not sure anybody should be actively encouraging their fellow City fans to give it a swerve. Each to their own though.

Agree the programme is not exactly Panorama, but as Woodsy pointed out, those of us of a certain vintage would no doubt appreciate the opportunity to relive some of that day in 86, in the company of the main man.

Not sure anybody should be actively encouraging their fellow City fans to give it a swerve. Each to their own though.

Damn you - you've convinced me to watch the programme. I hope I recover in time for Sunday

Archived