IGNORED

Packcam

The media department have been absolutely brilliant this year. The Head-to-Heads on YouTube is pretty good, although it does reiterate the fact that some footballers really aren't that intelligent!

But also shows that some players like Bryan and Wade are actually very intelligent and show that not all players are poorly educated. 

"how would you do your team talks - sign language?".....

Earlier in the video when asked about when he was at Wembley with Yeovil somebody in the background could be heard saying 'Don't stutter Bill' (Ayling's nickname).

Two references to his stutter in such a short time could be seen as at the very least a bit unkind, but I think it shows how relaxed he is about it. Having friends and colleagues tease you shows they are comfortable around each other, surely it's better that they can mention it rather than it being something that everyone is too afraid to talk about for fear of causing upset and embarrassment.

I know there are people on here who either have themselves or know people with similar difficulties, I hope Ayling has again shown what a great bloke he is and it's not holding him back in the least, infact he has the ability to make people feel at ease which is a huge skill in itself and will carry him a long way in life.

There's been a lot said about Luke and what a good fella he is through the season by both Cotterill and the players; nothing out of the blue for players to exchange a bit of chat. By all accounts the atmosphere in the dressing room is at such a high level partly because they evidently get on well and don't push it too far. I'm sure it's harmless.

:laugh: top video glad his footy better than camera operating, some great comments and can tell there's great team chemistry that'll hopefully see us go up as double winners with another trip to Wembley next season if we can't make the automatic promotion places.

COME ON YOU REDDDDDDDDS!!!!!!!!

Christ no! On a sensible note, I live in the real world and I know that the only Flint I'll get my hands on is the new car I've named after him :D

Speak for yourself, I'm still hoping Ha Ha!

Disclaimer: Flinty if you do read this I am joking, please don't let the thought of me put you off your game tomorrow!

Archived