IGNORED

Tom Bradshaw

Londoner

Noticed that a lot of people are mentioning Tom Bradshaw as someone theu would like to see city sign.....but has anyone actually seen him play?

I've seen him a few times and think he is a skilful tricky forward if slightly lightweight, obviously 15 goals this season is an excellent return even if he is now out of of form with only one league goal this year.

Personally if we go up up would like to see us go for someone with a bit more experience and proven quality....I mean Agard scored 20 odd last season and struggled with us....not convinced that someone like Bradshaw, while undoubtedly a good player would be right to us.

A lot of people mentioning him though, and deserves credit for a good season....but again for a team who opposition play with an openness that we don't get at City....can't help but feel that he wouldn't necessarily make us a better team...especially at the league above.

Now I know people might see this as contradicting myself, but would like us to go for Cody McDonald....playing in a defensive side but also very physical and strong something that Bradshaw isn't....yet an excellent finisher. I think these combined would enable him to step up a level...and even though he's signed a new deal we all know that means little if the right offer comes in.... 25 goals in 41 games is impressive.

Cody McDonald just signed a new contract. Would cost a good wedge to get him but I don't see him as a player that could step up.

In the instance of momentum, shouldn't we be looking at strikers that could potentially do it in the prem as that would be the next aim.

If we got a striker who has has some league experience higher up but still young with the potential to grow into a premier league striker, it would either help us get in the prem, or at the very least, provide a good return on money.

I don't see Cody McDonald being good enough or Tom Bradshaw. That being said, I'm not currently sure who is out there I could suggest that could fit the bill without being shot down by the realistic police

Noticed that a lot of people are mentioning Tom Bradshaw as someone theu would like to see city sign.....but has anyone actually seen him play?

I've seen him a few times and think he is a skilful tricky forward if slightly lightweight, obviously 15 goals this season is an excellent return even if he is now out of of form with only one league goal this year.

Personally if we go up up would like to see us go for someone with a bit more experience and proven quality....I mean Agard scored 20 odd last season and struggled with us....not convinced that someone like Bradshaw, while undoubtedly a good player would be right to us.

A lot of people mentioning him though, and deserves credit for a good season....but again for a team who opposition play with an openness that we don't get at City....can't help but feel that he wouldn't necessarily make us a better team...especially at the league above.

Now I know people might see this as contradicting myself, but would like us to go for Cody McDonald....playing in a defensive side but also very physical and strong something that Bradshaw isn't....yet an excellent finisher. I think these combined would enable him to step up a level...and even though he's signed a new deal we all know that means little if the right offer comes in.... 25 goals in 41 games is impressive.

Just wondered why you talk about Agard in the past tense, as though he is finished here. Admittedly since his injury he has disapppointed , but I saw enough of him before to suggest that he could still make it a success here.

Sorry Londoner but to me I hate the phrase "experience with proven quality" to me that counjours up images of expensive journeyman like what happened last time we was in the champ.

I'd like to continue with the current philosophy talented, hungry, young players .

So yeah would be well up for players like Bradshaw

Sorry Londoner but to me I hate the phrase "experience with proven quality" to me that counjours up images of expensive journeyman like what happened last time we was in the champ.

I'd like to continue with the current philosophy talented, hungry, young players .

So yeah would be well up for players like Bradshaw

For every flop there is a success....Wilbs being a good example.

I don't know enough about many players from other teams, but I am happy to defend one of our own. I am not Agards biggest fan and his first touch  and speed of thought can sometime leave a lot to desired. But I don't think you will find many strikers who, in a season interrupted by injury, would consider 10 goals in 28 starts, better than 1 in 3 a season of struggle. He may not be as prolific as last season, but I think that's still an acceptable record..

Archived