IGNORED

League 1 Team Of The Year

Am I right in thinking votes are usually about this time of the season? If so who do you think would make it from our squad?

Ones I would be amazed not to see included are Flint, Ayling, Korey Smith and Freeman.

Ones I wouldnt be Suprised at seeing are Fielding, Little and Bryan.

Think Wilbs may have been in with a shout had he not had his spell on the sidelines. The two strikers I would guess would be Garner and Williams of Swindon.

Deli Alli is almost guaranteed a spot.

Realistically we could have seven or eight of the side as we've clearly been the best side in the division by a street all season.

I'd expect Flint, Ayling and Freeman to be in it, a lot of Korey Smith's work goes unnoticed but it would be a travesty if he wasn't in the side, though it is worth remembering Cotterill has only won manager of the month once so far...

Flint is definitely in it. Freeman is in for a shout seeing as he's got the most assists and I wouldn't be surprised to see either Ayling or Korey Smith in there as well. I think we're guaranteed 1 in Flint, can't see us having more than 3 though! So I'll go for 2

Flint and Freeman

Flint, Smith, Freeman are 100% certs as are the likes of Joe Garner and Swindles Luongo

If that's the case I could see Smith missing out as I'd imagine Deli Ali will be in there. Could be a midfield of

Freeman, Ali, Luongo and Done?

Garner and Williams up front? Depends if Afobe and Doyle get enough votes.

Ah never mind, I'm sure our lads will take consolation in their Championship medals.

Archived