IGNORED

Bristol Academy Hammered

EstoniaTallinnRed

Been tough for them losing a few players and having to play this before they've got going again in their new domestic season.

I can understand that, but they had no answer to Frankfurt's left winger she gave the defence the runaround.   I watched it on Eurosport which was streamed live on Cricfree.  What i can't understand is why it was on French Eurosport,  as the commentary was in French.

very true. Also players in are not as good, seems to be an obsession with welsh players at Bristol at the moment, should concentrate on good local players.

So,  where did the good players from last season go, I assume that they moved to other teams and not given up football, or did they get pregnant?

So,  where did the good players from last season go, I assume that they moved to other teams and not given up football, or did they get pregnant?

ha ha, no pregnancies, moved up really, usa, Arsenal, man city, only one downward move to yovile. Needs Mr landsdown to come in and help them compete with the other super league teams, oh and stop buying any welsh international that comes along just because most of the coaches are welsh.

ha ha, no pregnancies, moved up really, usa, Arsenal, man city, only one downward move to yovile. Needs Mr landsdown to come in and help them compete with the other super league teams, oh and stop buying any welsh international that comes along just because most of the coaches are welsh.

Agree with that!

Took two of my young granddaughters to the match today. One of them has been with me to watch City, but the other one came for the first time. They both thoroughly enjoyed the experience and hopefully I can persuade them become regular City supporters . They commented on the vast difference in class between the two sides today but agreed with the Bristol Player of the Match award. Mary Earps was terrific in goal and but for her bravery The Vixens would have been beaten by 10 goals or more. I also think it would be wise for SC to obtain her services as a coach to show Frankie how to catch a ball crossed into the box. She caught most and think she only once punched the ball clear. I do like Frankie, though! Just don't like his habit of punching the ball.   :gaah:

The women's game in England is a bit behind the Germans but unless you play against them, you will never find out what the gap is and how to beat them.

Rather than despondency about one result, look at it from the positives. Bristol Woman's best achievement. To get this far and next time may well be better.

Archived