IGNORED

Harrow Borough - A Big Thank You

oldstandrobin

Our Club Steward has to pass on his thanks to everyone that came to Harrow Borough. You are All welcome back anytime you are heading to Wembley!
The raffle winner was number 424.some Bristol supporters had the strip before & after. One of you must the one in between. Drop me an email to harrowboro@gmail.com if you have it

If  any of you find yourselves heading to Wembley (England matches,  Concerts etc) always drop us an email , Park/Drink /5 minute train ride. rather than frustration/ rip off/no time to drink !

Our Club Steward has to pass on his thanks to everyone that came to Harrow Borough. You are All welcome back anytime you are heading to Wembley!

The raffle winner was number 424.some Bristol supporters had the strip before & after. One of you must the one in between. Drop me an email to harrowboro@gmail.com if you have it

If  any of you find yourselves heading to Wembley (England matches,  Concerts etc) always drop us an email , Park/Drink /5 minute train ride. rather than frustration/ rip off/no time to drink !

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am sure nobody here knows any supporters from the Blue half of Bristol, but if you happen bump into anyone , let them know that Harrow Boro is a good parking/pre match beer option.

www.harrowboro.com

Why? Have you been promoted to the conference?   ;)   :whistle2:

Archived