IGNORED

Conveyancing/surveying Recommendations

BRISTOL86

I used Linda Shipway for conveyancing. She was fab. Based in Clevedon.

I was purchasing somewhere before the property I got now that fell through (complications no fault of my own) and the estate agents "recommended" countrywide. Absolutely shocking company to deal with, and I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole ever again.

I used Linda Shipway for conveyancing. She was fab. Based in Clevedon.

I was purchasing somewhere before the property I got now that fell through (complications no fault of my own) and the estate agents "recommended" countrywide. Absolutely shocking company to deal with, and I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole ever again.

Thanks Dolls.

Good luck 86. Buying your first home is about as exciting as it gets until children!

Thanks  :)

We're really looking forward to it, it's been a long time coming for us, so we're counting down the days until we're at the magic number in our savings! 

It's 182 if you're interested (the remaining days, not the magic number)  :laugh:

We're really looking forward to it, it's been a long time coming for us, so we're counting down the days until we're at the magic number in our savings!

It's 182 if you're interested (the remaining days, not the magic number) :laugh:

brilliant, how exciting. let me you offer you this piece of advice, if you can ever afford to, overpay your mortgage. In ten years time you'll look back and you'll be thousands of pounds richer.

brilliant, how exciting. let me you offer you this piece of advice, if you can ever afford to, overpay your mortgage. In ten years time you'll look back and you'll be thousands of pounds richer.

Ha, that's the plan! We're only going in with a 5% deposit so overpayments when able are very much in the plan!

Archived