IGNORED

Mad, Mad, Mad Moment On Wembley Way

Curr Avon

Walking back down Wembley Way after yesterday's match I witnessed a rather interesting exchange between an inebriated City supporter and a mounted Policeman.

The former decided to stumble towards the rear of the steed and scoop up a handful of horses**t, much to the consternation of the shocked lawman.

"What do you think you're doing?" Said the officer, referring to the shenanigans. "I'm taking it home to put on 'me flowers," replied the fan.

Priceless.

Walking back down Wembley Way after yesterday's match I witnessed a rather interesting exchange between an inebriated City supporter and a mounted Policeman.

The former decided to stumble towards the rear of the steed and scoop up a handful of horses**t, much to the consternation of the shocked lawman.

"What do you think you're doing?" Said the officer, referring to the shenanigans. "I'm taking it home to put on 'me flowers," replied the fan.

Priceless.

Always puzzled me why horse riders don't have to clean up after their horse, whereas dog walkers can get a hefty fine if they don't!

But then I suppose doggie doos isn't good for anything!

Always puzzled me why horse riders don't have to clean up after their horse, whereas dog walkers can get a hefty fine if they don't!

Not so mate, I feed my pooches on food so healthy that there is no smell and can be used in the compost bin, not joking, i've got loads in my bin and smell whatsoever.

PS:- No dog farting either.

Dogs tend to eat meat which means their **** has nasty bacteria in it, horses eat grass and hay, so their **** doesn't, and won't do anyone any harm!

Anyway, priceless from the OP - bet the policeman had was half expecting it to get thrown at him, not the response he got!

Not so mate, I feed my pooches on food so healthy that there is no smell and can be used in the compost bin, not joking, i've got loads in my bin and smell whatsoever.

PS:- No dog farting either.

Bizarre... You must avoid giving them healthy greens like brocoli and cabbage then!

Bizarre... You must avoid giving them healthy greens like brocoli and cabbage then!

Ingredients:

28% dried poultry meal, thermally treated whole grain rice, thermally treated whole grain maize, 8% game tripe meal, rice germs, Jerusalem artichoke meal, 5% sea fish meal, dried beetroot meal, cold pressed linseed oil, cold pressed rapeseed oil, 2% egg yolk, dried peat, fruit powder (combination of carobs, pineapples, papayas, bananas, acerola cherries, apples, pears, blueberries, mangos, raspberries), dried herb mixture, salmon oil, algae meal, dried Mojave yucca

Was he going home on the Charterhouse to Cheddar coach?

That is a distinct possibility Robbo, though I'm pretty certain he didn't go back againo to Easton in Gordano, apparently his last reported sighting was on the Cumberland Basin he went up and down and under but where he goes from there nobody knows...

That is a distinct possibility Robbo, though I'm pretty certain he didn't go back againo to Easton in Gordano, apparently his last reported sighting was on the Cumberland Basin he went up and down and under but where he goes from there nobody knows...

and it aint no bleedin wonder......

I think if we saw this story and it was about a gashead on the NLBR forum, we would have a

somewhat different take on it.

'Coz we all know that a gasheadwould take no shit from a police horse!

Archived