IGNORED

London Bcfc Stickerbomb

Coppello

I like the one in the sports bar stuck on the picture of Ali flooring foreman....looks like the come on me babbers is a speech bubble.

Sorry but that sounds like a completely retarded thing to do, whoever did it.

All these premises owners will have looked on Monday to find all their stuff vandalised and think what a bunch of cocks BCFC fans are. 

All these premises owners will have looked on Monday to find all their stuff vandalised and think what a bunch of cocks BCFC fans are.

All?

Blithely slapping stickers anywhere is dull, but there are owners who will be ambivalent, some welcoming and on.

There are places in Bristol that view stickers as being a small part of the community they exist within.

I managed to sticker some grubby pub in New Cross on Saturday night.  Someone had stuck a ticket to Brentford v Millwall (played that day) over the bar so I had no choice but to sticker it out.

On a non-sticker related matter, no more than 2 minutes after stepping off my train in South East London earlier on Saturday, I was presented with the sight of some sag on his bike cycling towards me.  First time I've seen someone in any kind of sag top for months and it's in East London!  I suppose they're less likely to get ridiculed there than here. 

And what a fine looking bunch of cocks we are. :thumbsup:

A few clubs around the uk (which i have seen on away trips) put up sticker bomb boards around their premises.

There used to be one in the Eastend, on the gate that worked well.

Seen a wall in Scotland devoted to the art of sticker bombing and not just about the topic of football.

I can better this -

I was in Brazil for the World Cup.  Was catching an internal flight from Recife to Rio and I needed a poo in the airport.  Went into the cubicle and I was presented with a BCFC sticker, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Hell....I bet you almost shat yourself?

We stopped off in a little pub just off baker street after game. Toilet had stickers on. We were going to the globe but notices up saying it was shut after the final whistle. Anyone know why??

Probably to remove the stickers in the loos and to try and get the floor less sticky from all the spilt cider!!

Got loads of various City related stickers from all over the world.

Unfortunately when I try upload the pics it says " Error This file was too big to upload.

Some great pics in Berlin, Riga, Halifax (day before the gas game), Leeds. Plus Manchester and its satirise towns and football grounds are saturated with various city stickers!

I managed to sticker some grubby pub in New Cross on Saturday night.  Someone had stuck a ticket to Brentford v Millwall (played that day) over the bar so I had no choice but to sticker it out.

Which pub? I was out in New Cross on Saturday night with 4 City fans, actually bumped into another City fan in the early hours. Had a load of the Wembley / Come on me babbers stickers on me, as seen above.

Got loads of various City related stickers from all over the world.

Unfortunately when I try upload the pics it says " Error This file was too big to upload.

Some great pics in Berlin, Riga, Halifax (day before the gas game), Leeds. Plus Manchester and its satirise towns and football grounds are saturated with various city stickers!

May be of interest - http://www.whenthemoonshines.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1041

Archived