IGNORED

Willem Ii/ City Scarves ?...how To Buy Them ?

Tall King Blox

I didn't have a clue about Willem II until visiting this forum. I'm still not 100% sure where the connection comes from, but... I'm very glad it exists.

They seem like a proper club, with proper fans and I'd love to go see a game there and give them my support. Plus, anything that spreads positivity and support for Bristol City is a good thing in my mind.

To all those organising and maintaining this friendship (on both sides) - thank you!

I didn't have a clue about Willem II until visiting this forum. I'm still not 100% sure where the connection comes from, but... I'm very glad it exists.

They seem like a proper club, with proper fans and I'd love to go see a game there and give them my support. Plus, anything that spreads positivity and support for Bristol City is a good thing in my mind.

To all those organising and maintaining this friendship (on both sides) - thank you!

Its ..

A Willem II fan called Elko lived in Bristol and took the natural and sensible step of watching BCFC v the other lot. In 2008 a few more Willem II fans visited and a visit to Tilburg followed.

Now the numbers who have traveled back and forth are in the hundreds. Neither club can consider themselves big, or being a real draw, but there is an opportunity here to do something different and original.

Neither club can consider themselves big, or being a real draw, but there is an opportunity here to do something different and original.

This is what I like about it all. It's good to see so many fans getting behind it too (despite the occasional moaner on here)

Thanks for the background info too. Much appreciated.

Its ..

A Willem II fan called Elko lived in Bristol and took the natural and sensible step of watching BCFC v the other lot. In 2008 a few more Willem II fans visited and a visit to Tilburg followed.

Now the numbers who have traveled back and forth are in the hundreds. Neither club can consider themselves big, or being a real draw, but there is an opportunity here to do something different and original.

Elko was seeing a City fans daughter, his first game I think was Sheffield Wednesday away when we invaded Sheffield from about 10am.

Good day out that was apart from the football.

Archived