IGNORED

David Lloyd

Cardy

Just been down the ground to renew 4 Season Tickets in the Dolman Stand and the seats they have reserved in my name are not the same as we sit in now and are completely illogical...

Has anyone got David Lloyd's email or number?

Thanks!

Just been down the ground to renew 4 Season Tickets in the Dolman Stand and the seats they have reserved in my name are not the same as we sit in now and are completely illogical...

Thanks!

are the seats being re-numbered due to the new front part of the stand?

Thanks!

Same here. Taken 3 days to sort out n even now im not convinced!

• Admin

Thanks!

Not sure this really comes under his remit anymore

You would be better off contacting supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk

I've worked out the maths and will be sitting a row further forward and 2 seats along. My brother in law will be 2 rows further forward - how can that be right?

First game of next season is going to be carnage!

• Admin

I've worked out the maths and will be sitting a row further forward and 2 seats along. My brother in law will be 2 rows further forward - how can that be right?

First game of next season is going to be carnage!

Why are you in a different seat?

You shouldn't have been moved anywhere

Got my reference numbers, but the seats are different to my season cards and all of the categories are all wrong... my dad (67) is an u19, my 14 year old daughter is an Adult...

such a balls up !!!

You think you've got it bad, spare a thought for Swindon fans. From what I gather, their sisters are their mothers, their uncles their brothers, and so on. A right mess.

Has anyone noticed the relocation dates for the existing Williams ST holders....it covers the whole bank holiday weekend and 2 match days.

Can you honestly tell me that someone will be working Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday.

Going to be 2 days of total chaos (Thu Apr 2nd & Wed Apt 8th).

Has anyone noticed the relocation dates for the existing Williams ST holders....it covers the whole bank holiday weekend and 2 match days.

Can you honestly tell me that someone will be working Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday.

Going to be 2 days of total chaos (Thu Apr 2nd & Wed Apt 8th).

No, but the online system will be available.

Oh.

I see your point................

Archived