IGNORED

Just Hobbled Back

Just hobbled home after being pushed, accidently, over the seat in front of me after Bryan scored. No bad blood was there as it was an accident but if only there was some way we could safely stand in a stadium and avoid this kind of accident.

It's a shame Leroy Rosenior doesn't read this

Just hobbled home after being pushed, accidently, over the seat in front of me after Bryan scored. No bad blood was there as it was an accident but if only there was some way we could safely stand in a stadium and avoid this kind of accident.

Looks like we've got a Barnsley player amongst us.

Did you roll around and hold your head too?

I fell into the back of a seat in the dolman about a year ago (post Swindon) - I was travelling at about 1/2 mile per hour, but had nearly 20 stone behind me at the time - and it hurt like hell. My shin will probably never recover since it got infected. Anyway have the club gone completely silent over safe standing? Where would it go? Are they still planning it as a possibility?

Think everyone knows it's a farce and is the sort of issue, not resolved, that makes it hard for politicicians pleas to be taken seriously, seriously.

Hmm deficit, unemployment, living costs, benefits errr.. people wanting to stand at football...

Quite a simple issue, in the greater scheme of things.

OUT OF TOUCH C unts

Archived