IGNORED

Rochdale

Londoner

Into the playoffs....can't help but keep an eye on them after their performance at the gate.

The best team with sheff Utd I have seen at the gate this season.....definite dark horses?

But bizarrely lost 3-0 at Oldham last week..

still yet to play PNE and Swindon iirc

Plus Mk ,Barnsley & Donny = tough run in ?

My money would be on Barnsley making the play offs and winning through at 25/1 with Bet Vic as compared to 11/8 swindon,7/4 Mk and 3/1 Sheffield.

25/1 looks generous as a punt.

Into the playoffs....can't help but keep an eye on them after their performance at the gate.

The best team with sheff Utd I have seen at the gate this season.....definite dark horses?

I backed Rochdale in the handicap list [along with Brentford] can't remember what there points start was, but they were in the bottom 4 if the table worked out!

Bournemouth have buggered my double up!!!

Plus Mk ,Barnsley & Donny = tough run in ?

My money would be on Barnsley making the play offs and winning through at 25/1 with Bet Vic as compared to 11/8 swindon,7/4 Mk and 3/1 Sheffield.

25/1 looks generous as a punt.

I had a go on Barnsley 7/1 to get in the top 6 and 25/1 to go up.

I do feel for Sheff U. A fairly large club that could seemingly be down in this div for a very long time..

Can't say I do.

Not convinced Clough is much cop, & though we are constantly identified as this league's 'money bags' team, am pretty sure if you looked at the balance sheets, Sheffield U would be pretty high rolling.

Don't fancy them in the playoffs; think there are much better sides in and around them.

I would be delighted for Rochdale to be promoted this year... Smaller gates than Yeovil... They will be most peoples second team in the Championship.

Lets not forget Bradford though... 2 games in hand on most.

It would be Rochdales first time out of the bottom two divisions something that would get them a lot of publicity I would imagine.

Archived