IGNORED

Walsall Home For Non St Holders.

Redarmy987

Anyone planning on going in away end if can't get a ticket and just stay at full time for hopefully trophy presentation??

If you are a member you should have no problems getting a ticket for this game.

All games that have had a members priority period (West Ham, Swindon, Coventry) have all made general sale - suggesting that being a member effectively guarantees you a seat.

Ateyo D and possibly C block will go on sale the Thursday or Friday before the game, just keep in touch with the ticket office.  Once the away team confirm their sales BCFC extend the home fans section....   worked for Barnsley and at least we were next to singing fans (to our right!)

I believe there are less members than the capacity difference after season ticket holders, so unless Walsall are allocated more than the norm then Yes, members will all get a ticket.

I agree. 1,900 tickets made it to general sale for the West Ham game, which pretty much proves that to be the case.

Nope, I'm not meant to tell you this but we are going to zip slide straight down into the centre circle...so nerrr!

"Get off the zip wire.  The FA will take sanctions if you enter the field of play by a zip wire.

Get off the zip wire.  NOW.

People queueing for the zip wire must move on.  NOW. NOW."*

*Quote courtesy of a former Fans Liaison Officer (not available during match days)

Definitely make general sale due to day/time of K.O. I know I won't be able to make a Sunday lunch so more than likely others won't bs able to as well

nor me

Always leave cooking to the Mrs.

Archived