IGNORED

Crunch Time - A Big Weekend

harvey54

Cape Verde is an island in the Atlantic to the west of Africa. A former Portuguese colony.

Well may only be a friendly, but a final score of Portugal 0, Cape Verde Islands 2, has to be one of the more embarrassing scores in recent years!

I'm really worried about the striker situation.

Since JET & Smiths partnership ended we've looked really average upfront.

Obviously we're brilliant around the pitch and the goals are coming from all over the pitch (sign off a good team), be nice to have a strike force that was clicking, let alone banging them in.

The partnership that looked so dangerous earlier this season looks completely out of sync now.

Aggard seems to be back to full fitness but Alby is not anywhere near that, for all his work and endeavour I'd drop Agard/Alby and get Jet back in.

I'd also get Burns back asap, he can run the channels and stretch teams in the last 20 minutes at this level.

I'd be in favour of trying a partnership of Agard with Jet.

Wilbs has looked uncharacteristically sluggish recently and Agard would have the opportunity, at least, to profit from Jet's clever passing and through balls.

I'd imagine any forward would welcome playing alongside Jet and his inclusion may be just what is needed to get Agard back on track.

Archived