IGNORED

Wobbly Dolman Loudspeaker

Kingswood Robin

Did anyone else notice this against Barnsley. Two bolt fixings and one had come away leaving it dangling and swaying in the wind.

I mentioned it to a steward but they didn't seem too interested. I would not want to be sat underneath that at the front of Dolman D. If you sit there, you might want to keep an eye on what's above you!

• Admin

Did anyone else notice this against Barnsley. Two bolt fixings and one had come away leaving it dangling and swaying in the wind.

I mentioned it to a steward but they didn't seem too interested. I would not want to be sat underneath that at the front of Dolman D. If you sit there, you might want to keep an eye on what's above you!

Noticed this for ages.

Loads of them are wobbling about all over the place.

Prob held on with screws about 20 years old.

It's been like it for ages, was like it last season

20150328_152307_zpsvwt07njb.jpg

I reported it about 3 months ago to David Lloyd and the stadium manager, Dave Lewis. It was checked and I was told that although wobbling, it was perfectly safe. Lets hope they are right!

If one were to fall and injure someone (or worse) the club/BS could be prosecuted and also individual staff, especially as this has been identified to the club on multiple occasions. For this reason I would suggest it is safe as I can't imagine the club and officials will want to face massive fines and potentially jail.

If one were to fall and injure someone (or worse) the club/BS could be prosecuted and also individual staff, especially as this has been identified to the club on multiple occasions. For this reason I would suggest it is safe as I can't imagine the club and officials will want to face massive fines and potentially jail.

Dont worry....you will hear it coming.... :facepalm:

I like your take on this. The club would hate to face fines or jail. But they are fine about someone being brained.

Reminds me of employee relations in the Nike death factories of the far east.

Archived